Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hats off to R.A. Justice of the Ches. P.D.

Old 03-23-2003, 06:21 PM
HHIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Don't get me wrong....we need cops...I wanted to be a cop for the longest time...I just don't like this on asshole cop
Old 03-24-2003, 08:24 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Jeff, this thread is gay.

Chris, your story is too long for me to read. But I'll believe you just cuz of what I know about Chesapeake jakes.
Old 03-24-2003, 08:47 AM
You name it I got it

93foxbody is an unknown quantity at this point

Got to love them cops, NOT!!!! Hate EM, always have always will, I dont need them. There just not worthy of my respect, and this is in VA BCh can you imagine cops from NYork, LA etc. God help those people. I just had another run in with them as well, that I cant even talk about because it makes me so MAD! One actually grabbed me, and thats all I can say right now to avoid legal trouble. Like I said I dont go to court or call cops, got his name and Ill take care of it my self.
Old 03-24-2003, 10:33 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally posted by 93foxbody
There just not worthy of my respect, and this is in VA BCh can you imagine cops from NYork, LA etc.
Trust me, Chesapeake cops and the narcotics cops in Tidewater are dirtier than any NY cops I've ever met. And I'm not talking out of my ass; I have alot of family that are cops in NY and I know some NYC pigs. Some of the foulest shit I've ever seen go down was by your local protectors of the peace. But no stories will be shared, in case they're still watching.

I dunno about LA cops, haven't been to the west coast since I was a child.