Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

HAZE GREY AND UNDERWAY!!

Old 10-13-2005, 03:51 PM
-RepLegion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc
Default Re: HAZE GREY AND UNDERWAY!!

Way to post ship's movement jackass! You don't need radar when you know when exactly when to wait in boats USS Cole style @ the Chek Bay Bridge tunnel to hit it coming back cause someone does not know when to STFU! You put some of my friends @ risk that are on there.
E6/15 years
Old 10-13-2005, 03:56 PM
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack

Originally Posted by scorpiocivic
hey fello dragvas. im currently TAD to the Truman for 10 out to sea. we left this afternoon on the 12th and will be back on the 21st. anywho just wanted to say hey. i havent talked much on hea. when i first signed up i had a hatch that was bein hooked up and then traded it in for an 05 pearl black wrx. so for those of u who go to the different spots, u might have seen me with the dude that drives a whtie RSX type s, with a cf hood and farely quick. say hi sometime and keep me busy wit bump and talk while im out hea in the deep blue sea. lata

It's called spell check. Also, learn how not to be a fucking idiot. Thanks.
Old 10-13-2005, 05:17 PM

scorpiocivic has disabled reputation

ok some of you bright people in here dont understand something. I HAVENT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WHERE THE SHIP IS AT!!! what dont u understand about that. yes i know exactly where im at but i have not but any plot points on here to tell anyone. so mr e6 please tell me when i mention anythign about where the ships out other then the water. and holy shit thats where a ship goes. i never believed it but you guys are seriously a bunch of fuckin losers. on NASIOC they are chill and relaxed hea everyone loves to be pricks and i could give to shits what any of u think. hahahaha so have fun and someone please tell me where im at in the sea, seein i guess i told you
Old 10-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu

05WRX has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by AV6 904
OPSEC......Do you know what that means?
why don't you just write the middle east and tell hodgie when the ood has to take a shit and that he should attack. Damn man... My guess is deck seaman. Glad ur not on my ship either.
Old 10-13-2005, 06:21 PM
Ghetty Green

J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30

ok some of you bright people in here dont understand something. I HAVENT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WHERE THE SHIP IS AT!!! what dont u understand about that. yes i know exactly where im at but i have not but any plot points on here to tell anyone. so mr e6 please tell me when i mention anythign about where the ships out other then the water. and holy shit thats where a ship goes. i never believed it but you guys are seriously a bunch of fuckin losers. on NASIOC they are chill and relaxed hea everyone loves to be pricks and i could give to shits what any of u think. hahahaha so have fun and someone please tell me where im at in the sea, seein i guess i told you
Dude you are fucking retarded. Anytime you post when a ship is pulling in and out its opsec. I don't care if its on the internet or where people can find it. The point is to keep your mouth shut. Do movereps come in unclas? nope. I don't think so. You are wrong shippy. Your a 3rd class dumbfuck, on his way to seaman dumbfuck. I bet you won't email this shit out of your navy account. Keep up the good work and keep protecting our country. Dumbass.
Old 10-13-2005, 06:22 PM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Harry S. Truman G-2 division....
Old 10-13-2005, 07:50 PM

well i decided to ask my LDO if it was a problem and he said who gives a shit becuase everyone tells there loves one in the navy account email that they have pulled off and when theyll be back. only time you cant is sayin hey we are pulling into this port at this time. and no im not a gay ass deck seaman. air traffic controller. so take it an shove it. i dont have a a gay ass jump like most of you that live at home wit mommy and daddy or work at pep boys thinkin your cool. so now that i def made sure it wasnt bad. all of you can have fun ya cant piss me off cuz like i said youll have sticks up ur asses and were probably beaten as children and this makes you feel bad ass to talk shit on a computer. hahaha
Old 10-13-2005, 08:01 PM
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy shit, relax folks, he didn't give a lat long of where the ship is, or even what time its coming and going. If you want to find the times out, its as simple as turning on the TV.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
Holy shit, relax folks, he didn't give a lat long of where the ship is, or even what time its coming and going. If you want to find the times out, its as simple as turning on the TV.

thank you very much man. finally someone that realize that it aint a problem and in no way shape or form did i give the ships points and times out. so thanks...for everyone else...talk this guy might get a fuckin clue to how shit works. so thank you this petty officer knows his fuckin shit
Old 10-13-2005, 09:16 PM
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack

thank you very much man. finally someone that realize that it aint a problem and in no way shape or form did i give the ships points and times out. so thanks...for everyone else...talk this guy might get a fuckin clue to how shit works. so thank you this petty officer knows his fuckin shit
The shift key, when held down in conjunction with a letter, will make it uppercase.

Quick Reply: HAZE GREY AND UNDERWAY!!