Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

HAZE GREY AND UNDERWAY!!

Old 10-13-2005, 09:34 PM
:super sleeper:

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GTItillIdie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HAZE GREY AND UNDERWAY!!

Originally Posted by scorpiocivic
well i decided to ask my LDO if it was a problem and he said who gives a shit becuase everyone tells there loves one in the navy account email that they have pulled off and when theyll be back. only time you cant is sayin hey we are pulling into this port at this time. and no im not a gay ass deck seaman. air traffic controller. so take it an shove it. i dont have a a gay ass jump like most of you that live at home wit mommy and daddy or work at pep boys thinkin your cool. so now that i def made sure it wasnt bad. all of you can have fun ya cant piss me off cuz like i said youll have sticks up ur asses and were probably beaten as children and this makes you feel bad ass to talk shit on a computer. hahaha
I would love to know who your LDO is, I like to have a word or two with him.... On another matter, It doesnt matter if its you posting your information on your ships departure/arrival up on drag or if someone sees it on the news, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO IT! OPSEC, PEROID. A few of my buddies are on the Truman, and like I said, Im sure they would love to see this thread... If I were you Id just keep my mouth shut from now on, and chalk this one up to stupidity..... you already told everyone what department you work in, and im sure the IT's can figure out what shop you've been posting from. Youve only been in the Navy for 3.5 years?! Wow, you're pretty salty......
Old 10-14-2005, 04:30 AM
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

Originally Posted by glhturbo2
The shift key, when held down in conjunction with a letter, will make it uppercase.
sorry, unless it's something official, i don't capitalize online anymore it's not for lack of doing it, either. i've written enough research papers/dissertation for almost a lifetime.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:04 AM
Registered Member

BlackXplorer has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by blaxican25
What's the big deal? I mean, if al Quaeda finds out the exact location of the Truman, the worse thing that could happen is they could sink it, and it's extremely unlikely.

Besides, if the did sink it, all that would do is cause a significant drop in teenage pregnancies.
it's not even like that, Al Quaeda is not the only one who can harm my fellow shipmates at sea right now. OPSEC is very important, just like what others said before me. Please refrain from sending emails like this one. And yeah, you know somebody is watching you...
Old 10-14-2005, 05:07 AM
Registered Member

Besides, if the did sink it, all that would do is cause a significant drop in teenage pregnancies.

WTF!!! and a lot of American people too... you got some issues bro...
Old 10-14-2005, 05:10 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by scorpiocivic
1badgli----first off im not putting out anything any regular person can find out on the net. 2nd im not an e1 with 4 months in. im a 3rd class(e4) with almost 3 and half years in. if you read im TAD hea not stationed here. so make sure u know your shit before u make urself look like a dumbass
this is for scorpiocivic... so your an E4!!! well i'llbe damned!!! you should know that your wrong then. i would have consider the fact if you we're an E1...
Old 10-14-2005, 05:26 AM
Registered Member

NE_Blitz has disabled reputation

Wassup my fellow shipmate! ahahah this is exactly what I told u about these boards. This place is a complete waste of time full of childish bs. See you when u get back at the wonderful home of "Giantkiller" in 10 DAYS!!! (ooops sorry, was that OPSEC Mr. Joe Navy?)
Old 10-14-2005, 05:28 AM
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
Holy shit, relax folks, he didn't give a lat long of where the ship is, or even what time its coming and going. If you want to find the times out, its as simple as turning on the TV.
Old 10-14-2005, 06:09 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by glhturbo2
The shift key, when held down in conjunction with a letter, will make it uppercase.
why have you never given me a lesson in basic typing before?

you guys are pulling at straws now. this is low, even for this site. get off this dude's nuts, like you dumbasses have never told anyone when you're pulling out and when you get back.

scorpiocivic- i would refrain from posting this stuff unless it's absolutely necessary though, because although i doubt the truman will be sunk because of your post on dragva, it's still not the best idea to broadcast it.
Old 10-14-2005, 06:25 AM
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu

05WRX has disabled reputation

Hey this is 05WRX's wife - all anyone has to do is email this string to the admin on his ship (probably admin@truman.navy.mil, would be my guess) - BAM! internet/email priviledges gone, counseling chit written. Sad part is, I bet this jackass has a clearance. Makes it more tempting, huh?
Old 10-14-2005, 06:32 AM
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 05WRX
Hey this is 05WRX's wife - all anyone has to do is email this string to the admin on his ship (probably admin@truman.navy.mil, would be my guess) - BAM! internet/email priviledges gone, counseling chit written. Sad part is, I bet this jackass has a clearance. Makes it more tempting, huh?

Ya'll need to get off this dudes dick for real, WATCH THE FUCKING NEWS, they will tell you more than this guy ever said.

You think that terrorists don't have the sources to find out when a huge grey ship is going in or out of a port?? Get real.

Quick Reply: HAZE GREY AND UNDERWAY!!