Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Helicopter over 64?

Old 07-26-2008, 06:27 PM
my name is andy.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks
Default Re: Helicopter over 64?

I was wondering why I've seen more highway partol out the last few days than ever before. I won't be speeding on the way to Kings Dominion then :x
Old 07-26-2008, 07:03 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by lilOxj
That would be me you are talking about. HM-14, we use the MH53E. http://www.hm14.navy.mil/photo.htm

The sleds you see are just being towed out there. And the fins drop once we get out past the ches. bay bridge. And yes it is mine sweeping but not hovering. with a 90ft a/c and only going 7 knots it just looks that way.

And for the helo you are seeing right now. is VSP. we have heard radio contacts the past few days about them. And here is the story to back that up.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-lo...,7539178.story

I saw it and it has to be a rented thing just for this weekend. Maybe on loan from the national guard or something.
VSP must be spending a bit on fuel. Surprised smokeybear hasn't popped in this thread yet.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:05 PM
just JUMP!

lilOxj is on a distinguished road

I think we run about 13,000 bucks for a 4 hour flight. Everything is in LBS and I dont know the conversion off the top of my head but something like 3 lbs or so equals 1 gallon. But we have 3 ge engines and carry on avg about 15-18k lbs of fuel.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:36 PM
FUCK!

JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude

I saw this on 264 I left and he was hovering, I came back 3 hrs later, and he was finally landing (or just lowering altitude) somewhere. Saw him right before I hit the tunnel coming from lynhaven. Dude was just, sitting there... facing east
Old 07-27-2008, 05:38 AM
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lilOxj
I think we run about 13,000 bucks for a 4 hour flight. Everything is in LBS and I dont know the conversion off the top of my head but something like 3 lbs or so equals 1 gallon. But we have 3 ge engines and carry on avg about 15-18k lbs of fuel.
you make the 60's so small with a 2500lb fuel tank!
Old 07-27-2008, 06:02 AM
what's turbo lag?

domesticimport has a reputation beyond reputedomesticimport has a reputation beyond reputedomesticimport has a reputation beyond reputedomesticimport has a reputation beyond reputedomesticimport has a reputation beyond reputedomesticimport has a reputation beyond reputedomesticimport has a reputation beyond reputedomesticimport has a reputation beyond reputedomesticimport has a reputation beyond reputedomesticimport has a reputation beyond reputedomesticimport has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-27-2008, 09:15 AM
just JUMP!

lilOxj is on a distinguished road

thats a CH in that movie. We just have the things on the side (sponsons) which is our big tanks, And have a 4ft blade extender. Creates a little more lift for the bigger tanks.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:37 AM
CrossFit KILLS

Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r

Originally Posted by JamesPrelude
I saw this on 264 I left and he was hovering, I came back 3 hrs later, and he was finally landing (or just lowering altitude) somewhere. Saw him right before I hit the tunnel coming from lynhaven. Dude was just, sitting there... facing east
exactilly what i said haha. they have that eerie, im gonan bust your ass sense to them when they just...sit there.

well im glad we know what they are now =] mofuckin poeleece upgradin!

x2 on seeing mad cops everywere.

yeah and where is smokey bear =\
Old 07-27-2008, 10:41 AM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Originally Posted by Pharm0r
hmmmm damn wish I had a radar detector...see if he was bouncing radar :bang:

They don't use radar from the air. They time you from stripe to stripe. That's what the white lines that cross the intersate occasionally are for.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:43 AM
CrossFit KILLS

Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r

wow....didnt know that. thanks for the info.

Quick Reply: Helicopter over 64?