Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hello Everyone!

Old 09-27-2006, 10:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kraut_fan has disabled reputation
Default Hello Everyone!

Saw some guys sticker and thought that i would just get on and say whats up. I am a active member on several local/regional VW Forums.

So, What krackin eveyone.
Old 09-27-2006, 10:26 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: Hello Everyone!

why can not not post in the classifieds?
Old 09-27-2006, 10:30 AM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

read the rules and regs and you will figure it out. what type of car did you see the sticker on?

and welcome dont just use this site for FS/W
Old 09-27-2006, 10:36 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

I think I've seen you on ******.com before. Welcome to somewhere you won't fit in. Go back where you came from.
Old 09-27-2006, 10:37 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Welcome to the site.

Check it out: https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/trial-members-why-cant-i-post-127931/
Old 09-27-2006, 10:42 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

gutentag
Old 09-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by jdavis
I think I've seen you on ******.com before. Welcome to somewhere you won't fit in. Go back where you came from.
You saw me where? Nice welcome, way to get welcome people to the site. if this is the kind of people that are on here i sure as hell won't be here long. Secondly i do not plan on using this site to just sell my stuff. i own to many cars to just come on here and sell stuff. Was just stopping bye to check it out.

PS, Mr. Jdavis Prick, why won't I fit in?
Old 09-27-2006, 11:12 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by kraut_fan
You saw me where? Nice welcome, way to get welcome people to the site. if this is the kind of people that are on here i sure as hell won't be here long. Secondly i do not plan on using this site to just sell my stuff. i own to many cars to just come on here and sell stuff. Was just stopping bye to check it out.

PS, Mr. Jdavis Prick, why won't I fit in?
You'll see some of that, don't pay it no mind. As long as you're level headed and use proper punctuation you'll be fine.

Make sure you personally know half the people on the site before you make an SPO thread, if not the bandwaggon will be giving out free rides all night.

Oh and just tell jdavis to shave and shower, that'll shut him up

Old 09-27-2006, 11:15 AM
Registered Member

sounds good. not sure that i use good grammer, or even spelling but I am a pretty level headed guy. You will not see me hanging out to much, wife, kids, dogs, and to many projects but every once and a while i will come out and show my face.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:21 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Yeah same here. Here's the nearest meet:
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/events-12/official-757-meet-155942/

Do you own a 4x4?

Welcome.