Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hello Everyone!

Old 09-27-2006, 11:27 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kraut_fan has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello Everyone!

I do not own a 4X4...
Old 09-27-2006, 11:37 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Focal XIV
You'll see some of that, don't pay it no mind. As long as you're level headed and use proper punctuation you'll be fine.

Make sure you personally know half the people on the site before you make an SPO thread, if not the bandwaggon will be giving out free rides all night.

Oh and just tell jdavis to shave and shower, that'll shut him up

Damnit, I'm not a fucking Mexican, haha.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:25 PM
Never Blend In

nuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond repute

welcome. looks like you already used up your daily 5 posts. guess you'll just have to use PM's til tomorrow.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:59 AM
Registered Member

kraut_fan has disabled reputation

that sucks.. must have had some serious abusers to create such tight posting restrictions. Then again, I can understand when you have people like jdavis.

what is wrong with being a mexican? other than not being able to keep them in the farm, they see a fence and they have to jump it.. lol
Old 09-28-2006, 06:05 AM
Dub driver

volklover is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kraut_fan
sounds good. not sure that i use good grammer, or even spelling but I am a pretty level headed guy. You will not see me hanging out to much, wife, kids, dogs, and to many projects but every once and a while i will come out and show my face.
Some people on the site think they are thugs! ~Pay them no attention, just like the other sites you visit~ And the Jdavis (TPJ) is/was boo hnda's buddy and he visited HR a few times
Old 09-28-2006, 06:08 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by volklover
Some people on the site think they are thugs! ~Pay them no attention, just like the other sites you visit~ And the Jdavis (TPJ) is/was boo hnda's buddy and he visited HR a few times
And got banned for driving a Honda

So yes, I have a grudge against the owner of that site. Nothing really personal against you, the name just looked familiar.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:21 AM
Dub driver

wow- never knew you got banned from the site!

OH- Welcome Kraut, enjoy your time here, even if its not long!

Last edited by volklover; 09-28-2006 at 07:32 AM.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:24 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by kraut_fan
that sucks.. must have had some serious abusers to create such tight posting restrictions.
You have no idea. For some reason this site attracts the bottom of the barrel.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:31 AM
Dub driver

Originally Posted by jdavis
And got banned for driving a Honda

So yes, I have a grudge against the owner of that site. Nothing really personal against you, the name just looked familiar.
Quote from Kraut. You did not get banned because you drove a Honda, you got banned because you came on there looking to hook up with the sites chics. Then you started talking shit and it went down hill from there. Jay did not pull the plug, everyone voted and I pulled the plug. We have several people on there whom do not drive dubs and seem to be able to stick around. Your mouth, attitude, and want to be gangster presence is what got you banned. Grow up, being the biggest mouth in the south I am sure has go you no where in life. And I thought that is was because we where dogging you about driving a Honda, come on here and find out its just who you are. A walking worthless mouth.

This 5 post a day things sucks! But now I am not leaving just because I want to see how much of an ass mouthDavis can make of himself!
Old 09-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts