Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hello Everyone!

Old 09-28-2006, 09:27 AM
dont wuurry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Everyone!

haha i vote to move to SPO this has potential for the truth
Old 09-28-2006, 09:27 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

Welcome to Drag...err VAdriven...and as you can see things sure do get interesting quickly.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Registered Member

kraut_fan has disabled reputation

Thanks Volk for posting that. no reply, hmmm
Old 09-28-2006, 11:41 AM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Originally Posted by kraut_fan
PS, Mr. Jdavis Prick, why won't I fit in?
dont worry... you'll fit in just fine on this site if you dont take anything seriously and actually post in more forums than the classifieds.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:45 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Volk for posting that. no reply, hmmm
Funny, as I remember, it was made clear by my 3rd post that the mention of girls on the site was solely a joke made by BOO, and that I really didn't have any interest in it. According both to the email I recieved from Jay about the issue, and the people I have talked to that frequent the site, I was banned because I had the "typical Honda attitude". The thread you are speaking of, was one involving I believe Cargee, a random girl (I think it had south in her name, can't remember for sure), a few others, and me. She had posted a couple of pictures of her car, a few had mentioned about getting more/better pictures. I made a statement about taking pictures for her, and because of that, I was said to be hitting on her (I believe she was dating someone on the site), and I was banned for it. Never once did I go onto your little dub site and start problems. The reason I made the first post I did in this thread, is because in my "intro thread", you were the first person to make an ignorant comment about "so what, its still a Honda", showing the EXACT personality I was told I would find on that site. Dub owners who generally believe that anything not made in Germany is of a lower standard.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:52 PM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

Originally Posted by jdavis
Funny, as I remember, it was made clear by my 3rd post that the mention of girls on the site was solely a joke made by BOO, and that I really didn't have any interest in it. According both to the email I recieved from Jay about the issue, and the people I have talked to that frequent the site, I was banned because I had the "typical Honda attitude". The thread you are speaking of, was one involving I believe Cargee, a random girl (I think it had south in her name, can't remember for sure), a few others, and me. She had posted a couple of pictures of her car, a few had mentioned about getting more/better pictures. I made a statement about taking pictures for her, and because of that, I was said to be hitting on her (I believe she was dating someone on the site), and I was banned for it. Never once did I go onto your little dub site and start problems. The reason I made the first post I did in this thread, is because in my "intro thread", you were the first person to make an ignorant comment about "so what, its still a Honda", showing the EXACT personality I was told I would find on that site. Dub owners who generally believe that anything not made in Germany is of a lower standard.
VeeDub?
Old 09-28-2006, 12:53 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by driveahonda
VeeDub?
Yah, za guyz dat pimp zee auto
Old 09-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Registered Member

kraut_fan has disabled reputation

Now that we got that drama out of the way and being that this is not a Honda or VW specific site I guess we are on the same page. And you are right, these kids who drive A4 and Mk5 VW think that there shit does not stink. That is not me, I only hate Honda's because of there owners, and usually I give them a shot in the dark before I dismiss them. I am on here to see what is out there, if there anything cool on here and so far I have found some cool people. Lets not runin via our past. I know what you said, you know what I said.. its simple, you and I will just not talk because as far as I am converned you are just like the other million Honda owners who I do not speak because of there attitude.

PS, I own a Honda so I can talk shit. Odyssey Tourning with Navi mutha fuckas!
Old 09-28-2006, 02:28 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

as far as I am converned you are just like the other million Honda owners who I do not speak because of there attitude.
And that is where you go wrong. You've never given me a "shot in the dark" as you say. You're first post on HR was downing on my and downing on my car. Instead of just pushing it in the past, why not just drop it all together. You don't know, I don't know you, and I'm not going to base my opinion off of something I read on the intraweb. In fact, go out to Bailey's on Wednesday with Sonic and BOO, I'll be there.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:31 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Now that we got that drama out of the way and being that this is not a Honda or VW specific site I guess we are on the same page. And you are right, these kids who drive A4 and Mk5 VW think that there shit does not stink. That is not me, I only hate Honda's because of there owners, and usually I give them a shot in the dark before I dismiss them. I am on here to see what is out there, if there anything cool on here and so far I have found some cool people. Lets not runin via our past. I know what you said, you know what I said.. its simple, you and I will just not talk because as far as I am converned you are just like the other million Honda owners who I do not speak because of there attitude.

PS, I own a Honda so I can talk shit. Odyssey Tourning with Navi mutha fuckas!

sounds like a truce?
agree to ignore each other