Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Help with DENTS!

Old 02-02-2004, 07:11 AM
squeegee my fiji

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†
Default Re: Help with DENTS!

jimmy hayes would say, "The Dent KING!"... would you do this to a new car, WHAM
Old 02-07-2004, 05:39 AM
1 of 45

SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc

Originally Posted by zappas
hold some dry ice over it, might just pop out...
where can i get my hands on some dry ice?
Old 02-07-2004, 08:54 PM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure Kroger has some....some other places too. But Kroger's the only one for sure....
Old 02-07-2004, 09:19 PM
Fighterer

Abysalone will become famous soon enough

If you ever see a blue Mustang and a yellow Corvette parked out in BFE then its definately Brian and I. I will walk in a down pour or freezing snow before I will park in opportunity row where some fat bitch can swing her door into mine
I do the same. My g\f's car has a dent in it so damn deep a screw from inside the door sticks out. I mean the bitch had to have slammed the door pretty damn hard to make a dent this size. I promised myself I would leave this lady a nice "gift" in the side of her door before I leave, I know it was her so would that be wrong? I also need some info on a good bodyshop who can match her current paint and repair the dings. Sorry for hijacking your thread.
Like everyone has said, do the paintless dent removal if you can. I have one small dent about the size of marble I would like to get removed also. Well good luck and sorry to hear that happened to such a badass car.
Old 02-07-2004, 11:32 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Abysalone
I do the same. My g\f's car has a dent in it so damn deep a screw from inside the door sticks out. I mean the bitch had to have slammed the door pretty damn hard to make a dent this size. I promised myself I would leave this lady a nice "gift" in the side of her door before I leave, I know it was her so would that be wrong? I also need some info on a good bodyshop who can match her current paint and repair the dings. Sorry for hijacking your thread.
Like everyone has said, do the paintless dent removal if you can. I have one small dent about the size of marble I would like to get removed also. Well good luck and sorry to hear that happened to such a badass car.
As long as your certain you know the culprite that did it, I would definately leave her door a little "gift", the sad thing is though, is that the little werm probably wouldn't even notice the damage to her turd mobile.
Old 02-08-2004, 05:09 PM
squeegee my fiji

macCarthur has a "AS SEEN ON TV...STORE" and they got the dent king there. it is supposed to really work. i almost picked up myself one.
Old 02-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

^^Doesn't work...at least it didn't on roomie's car...
Old 02-10-2004, 09:55 AM
squeegee my fiji

yea it looks kinda shady....it comes with a superglue gun
Old 02-10-2004, 11:44 AM
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MerF
^^Doesn't work...at least it didn't on roomie's car...
Hey now....it did get a portion of the dent outta the hood where some drunk bitch was posing on the Spyder in the garage and pressed too hard on the hood. MerF and I were having this dicussion about dings...if it's a little one, let it go...shit's gonna happen and you'll be stressed out until it does happen and it's not worth it to me anymore. I used to obsess...and now I feel differently because it's happened so many times I don't give a shit, except for big ones. John, like Merf said, it's called a "Ding King" and it's sitting in the garage. You're more than welcome to it if you haven't got it fixed already. Let me know ahead of time so I can turn the space heater on in the garage because it works better in warmer temperatures. I can soooo relate...only 4000 miles on the 350z and a new quarter panel is needed. Oh that's right...you pointed that out to me at Wendy's...you fucker.