Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Help! I need a Nextel repair shop...STAT.

Old 11-13-2007, 06:50 AM
r0tard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts
Default Help! I need a Nextel repair shop...STAT.

I dropped my i850 of a 28' ladder Friday and the motherfucker broke in half. The two halves separated and broke the ribbon cable.

Anywhere here in the 757 that repairs these fuckers. Fuck SPRINT.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:03 AM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol
Default Re: Help! I need a Nextel repair shop...STAT.

umm google?
Old 11-13-2007, 07:24 AM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

there is one in the shopping center near the wal-mart on battlefield. It's in the same shopping center as the armed forces place.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:15 AM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by WillSol
umm google?
I did google, i didn't find shit....That is why i asked. The one place i found only does "claims" or some shit. I need to pay out of pocket, otherwise work will bitch.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:15 AM
r0tard

Originally Posted by Dmac
there is one in the shopping center near the wal-mart on battlefield. It's in the same shopping center as the armed forces place.
There was a place on Executive Blvd, but they are closed now i guess.

I think i know where you are talking about.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:31 AM
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

Originally Posted by Verbal
I dropped my i850 of a 28' ladder Friday and the motherfucker broke in half. The two halves separated and broke the ribbon cable.

Anywhere here in the 757 that repairs these fuckers. Fuck SPRINT.
fuck sprint because YOU dropped your phone off a 28 foot ladder...... makes sense.....
Old 11-13-2007, 08:32 AM
show no mercy

boo boo wireless in hampton/NN area does great work BTW
Old 11-13-2007, 08:34 AM
show no mercy

i just checked with my techs, and we can fix it but dont have the parts available at the moment. sorry
Old 11-13-2007, 09:24 AM
r0tard

Originally Posted by 2JZ JC
fuck sprint because YOU dropped your phone off a 28 foot ladder...... makes sense.....
Guess i should've clarified.... I was saying FUCK sprint because of the stupid ass people on the phone, that couldn't point me in the direction of where to get it fixed.

FUCK COX for making me be on that 28ft ladder, and FUCK my safety harness for popping my phone out of the clip.

FUCK me for not remembering this happened to my i830 last year, and leaving my phone in the truck.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:26 AM
r0tard

Originally Posted by 2JZ JC
i just checked with my techs, and we can fix it but dont have the parts available at the moment. sorry
damn, Thanks anyways. Anywhere on this side of the water you could recommend.

Also, what do you think it would cost? Rough estimate. I only ask because i have to pay this out of pocket. This isn't the phone work provides, so they won't cover breakage.

Quick Reply: Help! I need a Nextel repair shop...STAT.