Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Help!!! Laid off today....

Old 10-06-2009, 03:17 AM
pwns you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL
Default Re: Help!!! Laid off today....

Originally Posted by DickButt
No, it was more of relaying info from the United Van Lines to the customer and vice versa, as well as setting up paperwork. Not very difficult, just a lot of learning involved with that paticular system.
What system did you use? Green giant, sirva, dp3? Or something else I havent heard of. I know a lot of people in the business so if I know what you can do I can maybe make some calls.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:00 AM
doesn't like 1911s

~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh

Originally Posted by TOOL
What system did you use? Green giant, sirva, dp3? Or something else I havent heard of. I know a lot of people in the business so if I know what you can do I can maybe make some calls.
I work in Logistics for Lockheed Martin and have never heard of any of these... We do use mostly government systems though.

Op- pm me and i'll send you a link to the lockheed jobs in the area. They're always hiring(for all kinds of different business areas) and base pay with out experience is 13ish I think.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:04 AM
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA

Comcast is hiring, and they have a call center in Richmond. If you land a spot in the rertention (customer care) department, you'll make $12.10/hour + commission. Commission is anywhere between $1,500-$4,000/month. I know being yelled at for a living isn't for everyone, but it pays the bills.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Registered Member

iamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond repute

Civilian NAF/Military jobs. Open to the public. Cake jobs with decent pay.

Check out the link - Ft Eustis - http://www.eustis.army.mil/CPAC/NAFA...ouncements.htm
Old 10-06-2009, 02:50 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
...landscaping... Do work son...
fuck that. lol.
Originally Posted by TOOL
I dunno, it was the unigroup system....
Originally Posted by iamfranz4
Civilian NAF/Military jobs. Open to the public. Cake jobs with decent pay.

Check out the link - Ft Eustis - http://www.eustis.army.mil/CPAC/NAFA...ouncements.htm
thanks
Originally Posted by ~Josh
I work in Logistics for Lockheed Martin and have never heard of any of these... We do use mostly government systems though.

Op- pm me and i'll send you a link to the lockheed jobs in the area. They're always hiring(for all kinds of different business areas) and base pay with out experience is 13ish I think.
Thanks, ill shoot you a pm as soon as I get back from vacation.
Originally Posted by OSSHWA
Comcast is hiring, and they have a call center in Richmond. If you land a spot in the rertention (customer care) department, you'll make $12.10/hour + commission. Commission is anywhere between $1,500-$4,000/month. I know being yelled at for a living isn't for everyone, but it pays the bills.
That sounds like much better pay than I make now though.....
Ill give it a shot.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by DickButt
fuck that. lol.

I dunno, it was the unigroup system....

thanks

Thanks, ill shoot you a pm as soon as I get back from vacation.

That sounds like much better pay than I make now though.....
Ill give it a shot.
You lazy ass... I make bank when I'm workin in season... I would've made bank this year if my boss hadn't tried to do everything himself and lose/give away a fuck ton of our NICE yards... grrrr... Only downside, pay is OK, no medical/dental/vision benefits... BUT! You get a nice tan, you stay...in shape... You get to be out doin manly things and get all rough and tough and the ladies love you...
Old 10-07-2009, 09:38 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
You lazy ass... I make bank when I'm workin in season... I would've made bank this year if my boss hadn't tried to do everything himself and lose/give away a fuck ton of our NICE yards... grrrr... Only downside, pay is OK, no medical/dental/vision benefits... BUT! You get a nice tan, you stay...in shape... You get to be out doin manly things and get all rough and tough and the ladies love you...
You forgot that I would also learn spanish......
Old 10-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Did you go to the Virginia Pilot Career Connection Career Fair?

I went, wasn't much there, but there were opportunities.