Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Help me make a dicision!!

Old 02-10-2005, 05:11 PM
hostgator.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Help me make a dicision!!

Originally Posted by WRBWRX
Well, the colder weather brought alot of boost spikes and alot of detonation, and adding that to years of abuse on the motor, it was its time. I have to sell pretty much everything to afford something new. If you guys can get a dirt cheap jdm motor thats in good shape, id be interested .
why dont you just buy a POS beater, like all of the rest of us with "fast" cars, and save your money for repairations
Old 02-10-2005, 05:13 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

decision..
Old 02-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

5. Go to English class so you can spell simple words.

I don't know about Subies, so buy a Ferrari.
Old 02-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

I can get you a complete USDM STi long block for $5700 NEW from Subaru with 0 miles.
Old 02-10-2005, 05:53 PM
WRX 0-60: NOW!!

MegaH_MaN has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Choice 1. Best Idea, probably the cheapest option when you add the total costs, i am actually planning on doing this, this summer. 8k redline with forged internals. The longblock can be found for about 3 grand from most vendors.
Choice 2. The v7 shortblock with stock heads is pointless, other than having forged internals. But as you said, you lose the ability to rev high b/c the heads and cams cant handle it. Even though you can get these used for like a grand, i wouldnt even bother.
Choice 3. This is a commom upgrade, however it is necessary to upgrade to at least STi cams b/c you cannot flow as much air on the stock heads with the bigger displacement. You'll end up having to shift at like 5500 RPMS to stay in the power band. This is probably one of the most expensive options when you add it all up.
Choice 4- I wouldnt even go there if i were you. I dont think right now, nor will you ever need this much power, and if its gonna be pushing the limits of the tranny you spent so much money on, why do it?
Those are my opinions, take it for what its worth...
Old 02-10-2005, 05:58 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

jdm
Old 02-10-2005, 06:02 PM
In need of traction

SR PWRD has disabled reputation

I think you should go with choice 5- Get rid of your car and put all your money into a 240sx....
Old 02-10-2005, 06:11 PM
^avatarless

crumpler is on a distinguished road

axxis
Old 02-10-2005, 06:15 PM
Hating...

JKim has disabled reputation

axxis
Old 02-10-2005, 06:22 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

A USDM STi block is plenty HP for most people, we got 420 out of one with just bolt ons!

Quick Reply: Help me make a dicision!!