Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hey, Hey, Hey!!!

Old 03-05-2003, 07:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hotcivicchick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SuBjecT_X2
*sigh*.....here we go again.........someone let me know when the "fake" shows up so i cant give a fuck again...
welcome back n shite.
Who would be the fake? And why would I be fake? Throw me a bone here.....I am not understanding why you say this?!?!?! By the way Hi!
Old 03-05-2003, 07:06 AM

Originally posted by growley
Welcome. Are you really hot? If not please don't torture us more.
No Comment! It really shouldn't matter if I am hot or if I am not hot. I drive a nice Civic that's all. Hi
Old 03-05-2003, 07:07 AM

Originally posted by Victum
hiiiiiiii

Hi sweetie!
Old 03-05-2003, 07:10 AM

Originally posted by SlidingS-10
..... hum ... you know whats funny every chick that gets on here thinks she is hot .... yet most of them arnt .... :not saying some of them arnt dont get me wrong : .... from now on why cant you girls just be like hi or hey my name is and yada ... like he said this ant a dating service .... if you wana know what she looks like guys pm her.... oh hey by the way welcome

My .02 cents.....I have seen chicks that drive supped up cars and most of them are fat and fugly. I am the size i should be for my height. And I say my civic is Hot. If you notice Hotcivic is first the there is chick last. I really doesn't matter if I am hot or if I am not hot. I am here for my car and for my car only. I am looking for a club that's really a club with supped up cars and good peeps. I used to be in Tenn Temptress. And I was like the only one with a supped up car. Any suggestions????
Old 03-05-2003, 07:17 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

welcome to the boards, im matt
Old 03-05-2003, 07:24 AM
I'm audi5000.

nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere.

Originally posted by Hotcivicchick
My .02 cents.....I have seen chicks that drive supped up cars and most of them are fat and fugly. I am the size i should be for my height. And I say my civic is Hot. If you notice Hotcivic is first the there is chick last. I really doesn't matter if I am hot or if I am not hot. I am here for my car and for my car only. I am looking for a club that's really a club with supped up cars and good peeps. I used to be in Tenn Temptress. And I was like the only one with a supped up car. Any suggestions????
damn, shitted on team temptress
Old 03-05-2003, 07:34 AM
Banned

SlidingS-10 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey chick just to let you know that wont just 2 you that was for every chick in the past month who has goten on here and been like hey im the new hot chick and shit like that ... such as the fake ... i was only stating a fact that when guys get on and say hi they dont wast there time on there looks the other part was for the guys who where like are you hot and shit ... like i said pms are great and work well when used .... but hey w/e
Old 03-05-2003, 07:47 AM
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

Team Temptress just got

But in their defense....wouldn't a "HOT" Civic have more then a lip kit and rims and be somewhat lowered?....don't get me wrong I"m not hatin ....just sayin....anyhow welcome to the board
Old 03-05-2003, 08:14 AM

Originally posted by Honda-S2000
welcome to the boards, im matt
Hey Matt! How ya doing?
Old 03-05-2003, 08:15 AM

Originally posted by SlidingS-10
hey chick just to let you know that wont just 2 you that was for every chick in the past month who has goten on here and been like hey im the new hot chick and shit like that ... such as the fake ... i was only stating a fact that when guys get on and say hi they dont wast there time on there looks the other part was for the guys who where like are you hot and shit ... like i said pms are great and work well when used .... but hey w/e

My bad, I was claiming I was hot when I was just saying hi To everyone on the board!

Quick Reply: Hey, Hey, Hey!!!