Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

hey new to the site but not to va

Old 04-27-2008, 05:04 AM
LXRY STI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik
Default Re: hey new to the site but not to va

Originally Posted by 94pgt-ze
and you just might be a cunt rag that thinks your suby is fast. its not you have a engine pushing 4 wheels instead of 2 which means less whp then a 2 wheel drive car. ok hes pushing well over 350whp and over 275 tq at the wheels doing mid to high 10's in a 1/4. how many of you ebay honda turbo bitches can say that. i think about none of you cause a car with over 350whp for fwd will not hook up until 3rd gear. fuck all you faggots on this site. your all a bunch of ricers who think that honda is the best car on the road. put your money where your pussy is and race what you brung. oh im sorry this site you cant talk about racing cause the pigs watch this site to catch you all. to bad i aint going to say where i run at cause no cops are there at all. everybody here who keeps spending money on a piece of shit honda and all them slant eyes assholes making the money is killing our economy. havent you seen our dollar is weak as fuck and we cant afford a tank of gas in this dumb ass state. FUCK YOU ALL BITCHES. here better one for you BANN ME YOU ASSHOLE MODS. AND OH YEA TRY AND BANN MY IP FROM THIS SITE. I GOT MORE AND ILL BE BACK TO HAUNT YOU ALL

Thanks for the laugh douchebag. My Suby isn't the fastest car on this site BY FAR.....but it is fast and it isn't stock dumbshit.

and you just might be a cunt rag that thinks your suby is fast. its not you have a engine pushing 4 wheels instead of 2 which means less whp then a 2 wheel drive car.
Are you sure you are not a 14 year old girl?? Cause a person who knows even backyard mechanics or knows anything about cars knows that that remark is dumb as fuck.

Guess what.....I will leaves your friends ass before he even gets traction in his little 2 wheel drive car. I have almost as much torque as your friend does whp. Don't try to impress anyone cause it isn't happening.

Probes suck.

Last edited by SubieChik; 04-27-2008 at 05:15 AM.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:05 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Old 04-27-2008, 05:23 AM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

lololololololol

probes

lolololololololol
Old 04-27-2008, 05:26 AM
Registered Member

1slowxr4ti has disabled reputation

pgtze what the fuck r u doing.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:30 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by 94pgt-ze
and you just might be a cunt rag that thinks your suby is fast. its not you have a engine pushing 4 wheels instead of 2 which means less whp then a 2 wheel drive car. ok hes pushing well over 350whp and over 275 tq at the wheels doing mid to high 10's in a 1/4. how many of you ebay honda turbo bitches can say that. i think about none of you cause a car with over 350whp for fwd will not hook up until 3rd gear. fuck all you faggots on this site. your all a bunch of ricers who think that honda is the best car on the road. put your money where your pussy is and race what you brung. oh im sorry this site you cant talk about racing cause the pigs watch this site to catch you all. to bad i aint going to say where i run at cause no cops are there at all. everybody here who keeps spending money on a piece of shit honda and all them slant eyes assholes making the money is killing our economy. havent you seen our dollar is weak as fuck and we cant afford a tank of gas in this dumb ass state. FUCK YOU ALL BITCHES. here better one for you BANN ME YOU ASSHOLE MODS. AND OH YEA TRY AND BANN MY IP FROM THIS SITE. I GOT MORE AND ILL BE BACK TO HAUNT YOU ALL
wait, wait...this isn't even your car?
Old 04-27-2008, 05:32 AM
Registered Member

1slowxr4ti has disabled reputation

No the car is not his, its a white pgt and i advise you not to fuck with it cuz like any other person, you will probably underestimate it. But any ways, pGTZE, calm down lollll
Old 04-27-2008, 05:42 AM
Official MB Drifter

Bimmerdude is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the site 95 Honda8...

As for the guy with the Probe... haha Probe... dude c'mon, you have an ugly slow car so get over it. You're talking about how fast your car is, but in another post, all you do is talk about your friend's car. I'll give you a Honda to race that you'll think twice about... So stop being an e-thug behind your computer screen and i'll set you up a little race K?

Last edited by Bimmerdude; 04-27-2008 at 05:45 AM.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:09 AM
Registered Member

KLDE FTW has disabled reputation

Ah, like hell I'm reading that wall of text. Any of them.

Anywho, welcome to the forums at least.
Now, I will say I've seen some pretty quick second gens, but.. If your friend has one, let him do the trash talking. Oh, and this is the internet, uhh...

Don't get emotional on it and act all mad, use your spell check, and don't act all tough either. Anything of the such will get you ripped apart, and have people antagonize you for it.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:12 AM
Registered Member

95teg757 95teg757 95teg757 95teg757 95teg757 95teg757 95teg757 95teg757 95teg757 95teg757 95teg757

Welcome 95 Honda8,

This guy with the probe is a prime example of how some immature people are on this site. And to this 16 year old probe guy, hopefully one day you can ride in a REAL car, And by the way please dont brag about your friends car that probably runs 10s but at 1/8 mile (thats impressive lol), You really need to go ahead and turn the computer off and stop thinking you got the fastest car on this site.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:21 AM
get bent

neenees will become famous soon enoughneenees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Saint Caligula
LMAO!!!

to the op, welcome. take everything here with a grain of salt. people up here talk trash on a constant basis.

to the probe guy...wtf? why in the world did he come in here braggin about someone else's car?

Quick Reply: hey new to the site but not to va