Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hit and run this morning.. i need help

Old 09-23-2009, 08:55 AM
yes sir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rollingstock has disabled reputation
Default Hit and run this morning.. i need help

on my way to work this morning around 8:45 on rt17. i was hit by a white van changing lanes.. the driver didnt stop or didnt even look before changing lanes.. lucky i didnt go down, as i was on my bike. but when i got next to him a couple lights later he acted like it wasnt him and just drove off.. so im not letting this go. if he would have pulled over and said sorry and made sure everything was ok. i would have just went on with my day. but he could have killed me and never stoped. this is the first time i wasnt speedin. since i was going to be early for work.

he was in a older white work van with green decals on it, only thing i can remember it said in big green lettering "Helping hand". the whole side was cover in gree decals, with number and other stuff.

i did call the cops. so if anyone has anymore info on this van plz pm me. so i can contact the state trooper..

and plz keep ur bs out here.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:56 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: Hit and run this morning.. i need help

WTF. You didnt get his plates? That would have been the most important thing. Did the driver acknowledge you at the stoplight?
Old 09-23-2009, 09:01 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
WTF. You didnt get his plates? That would have been the most important thing. Did the driver acknowledge you at the stoplight?

I would have sat my ass right infront of the van at the light till the cops got there.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:02 AM
yes sir

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
not really. i was like wtf u just hit me.. he was like "where were u" ii reply "right beside u, when u changed lanes".. then he just looked away.. we moving so i could get off the bike to make sure he didnt leave..

i tryed to remember his tags but i couldnt it was jus5t random letters and numbers.. started with a X??-and sum numbers i think.. i was trying to get my cell phone out but its to hard when ur on a bike
Old 09-23-2009, 09:03 AM
yes sir

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin

I would have sat my ass right infront of the van at the light till the cops got there.
couldnt.. i didnt have a chance to get infront of him..... +plus he already hit me once. im not going to but myself in a place were i can get ran over
Old 09-23-2009, 09:04 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by rollingstock
not really. i was like wtf u just hit me.. he was like "where were u" ii reply "right beside u, when u changed lanes".. then he just looked away.. we moving so i could get off the bike to make sure he didnt leave..

i tryed to remember his tags but i couldnt it was jus5t random letters and numbers.. started with a X??-and sum numbers i think.. i was trying to get my cell phone out but its to hard when ur on a bike
Yeah, I agree with everything you said, but this is kind of a big deal if you have any bumps, bruises, etc. Should have followed him and pulled in front of his van at the next light or at least followed him to see where he went, then confront him. No witnesses I take it?
Old 09-23-2009, 09:36 AM
Lemonparty.org

CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09

I GOT A PHONE NUMBER TO HELPING HANDS...AND AND ADRESS...PM ME IF YOU NEED IT
Old 09-23-2009, 05:53 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

I'm sorry to say but I have to pull the bs card on this dude.

If someone runs me off the road, I'll chase them down and call the police.

And I've done it in my R, a slow ass car not a fast motorcycle.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:55 PM
On One Wheel

sprayedcivic has disabled reputation

http://www.yellowpages.com/name/VA/helping-hands

here u go stock
Old 09-23-2009, 07:09 PM
Registered Member

streEtFyter has disabled reputation

Damn dude, that sucks. i got hit by a 240 on blande and jefferson couple saturdays ago. Fucker tapped my bumper, followed me like he was gonna pull over and once i turned into Hall Acura, fucker bounced. I tried to chase him down but he blew through a red light infront of wal-mart and there was a cop making a left from Kiln Creek onto Jefferson. Not much damage but WHEN i catch this mother fucker, I'm beatin the shit outta him!

It was a burgundy S13 with a black front bumper, exhaust and some shitty fitting gunmetal wheels with polished lip.

Quick Reply: Hit and run this morning.. i need help