Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hit and run this morning.. i need help

Old 09-23-2009, 08:56 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: Hit and run this morning.. i need help

im typing this as i poop.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:40 AM
On One Wheel

sprayedcivic has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
im typing this as i poop.
make sure you wipe well
Old 09-24-2009, 11:45 AM
Registered member

IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant

Sucks that this happened...but...being as you are constantly trying to race folks, why didnt you race this motherfucker down and get some tags or something?
Old 09-24-2009, 12:33 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

1) how does that happen? You should have seen him coming way before he hit you.

2) when you had him at a stop light you should have had him out of the car while calling 911. This is serious.

3) even if he did leave, follow behind and remember that plate number. If needed, repeat it over and over until you do not forget.

4) why would you not follow him until either you run out of gas or he stops?
Old 09-24-2009, 02:13 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by j4k3
1) how does that happen? You should have seen him coming way before he hit you.

2) when you had him at a stop light you should have had him out of the car while calling 911. This is serious.

3) even if he did leave, follow behind and remember that plate number. If needed, repeat it over and over until you do not forget.

4) why would you not follow him until either you run out of gas or he stops?
he was beside me where i couldnt see him.. by the time i seen him in my lane it was to late. it happen so fast all i remember was bouncing off the side of his van..

i never had him stoped... i just was able to get next to him while we were driving

ppl that have rode with me alot know's how pissed i get when shit like this happens.. this is the first time iv been hit.. so rather than brake any laws or do anything dumb that could lead me to getting a ticket or jail. i just remember what info i could. i was only mins from work. so when i pulled in work there was a cop already there(duno why).. i talked to him. told him what happen. he told me by law the guy should have stoped.. i told him i told the guy he hit me and what he said. he said that was a hit and run. since i told him he hit me and he didnt pull over..

i have a job. i take pride on being on work on time. why wait on the side of the road when the cop is going to tell me the same thing if i was already at work?...
Old 09-24-2009, 02:19 PM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

Here's another one.

http://national.citysearch.com/profi...rofileTab-maps
Old 09-24-2009, 02:23 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

was there any damage done to your bike?
Old 09-24-2009, 11:23 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

sounds more like a "hit and walk" to me.

jus sayin.. i would have knocked his mirror off, broke his windshield or something like that... i bet he would have stopped then.

You wouldn't get a ticket. Judge be like.. why did you do it.

"Well.. your honor. I was riding my motorcycle and a van running me off the road got my attention. First reaction was to throw my hand up to protect myself. When I seen I had a second. I ripped his mirror off to get his attention."

Hell.. its not like he was using it anyways right?
Old 09-25-2009, 02:54 AM
MX3
Registered Member

MX3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by streEtFyter
Damn dude, that sucks. i got hit by a 240 on blande and jefferson couple saturdays ago. Fucker tapped my bumper, followed me like he was gonna pull over and once i turned into Hall Acura, fucker bounced. I tried to chase him down but he blew through a red light infront of wal-mart and there was a cop making a left from Kiln Creek onto Jefferson. Not much damage but WHEN i catch this mother fucker, I'm beatin the shit outta him!

It was a burgundy S13 with a black front bumper, exhaust and some shitty fitting gunmetal wheels with polished lip.
The S13 you are talking about i know pm me ill tell you where he lives since he did that to you.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:09 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
sounds more like a "hit and walk" to me.

jus sayin.. i would have knocked his mirror off, broke his windshield or something like that... i bet he would have stopped then.

You wouldn't get a ticket. Judge be like.. why did you do it.

"Well.. your honor. I was riding my motorcycle and a van running me off the road got my attention. First reaction was to throw my hand up to protect myself. When I seen I had a second. I ripped his mirror off to get his attention."

Hell.. its not like he was using it anyways right?
+ For you. Amen.

I'm sorry, but if someone hit me, you god damn right i'm getting their plates.

My girl actually saw a hit and run a couple of months ago on independence. Some guy in a 350z got hit, the guy who was at fault jumped the curve by best buy got on the interestate and bounced. She ran the red light and chased after him to get the guys plates and followed him for a bit, he finally turned into a shady neighborhood and she opted not to follow, but the cops were there within 10 min and picked the guy up.

Quick Reply: Hit and run this morning.. i need help