Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

HOLY FCKING HAIL

Old 05-20-2008, 07:56 PM
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: HOLY FCKING HAIL

Originally Posted by 07 FG2
i didnt see any hail... I live right down the street from LAFB. I hope to god it didnt hail hard... The viper corvette 350z and my car is sitting outside........
Like I said, it was really small and was incredibly brief. If I wasn't such a geek for thunderstorms and watching out the window the entire time, I probably never would have caught the hail.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:12 PM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

As long as my Si didnt get damaged then im fine. Idc bout the rest of the cars Im too lazy to go look outside and see if theres any damage. Doubt there is.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:37 PM
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of

Yeah the Civic and I got dumped on right after I left the Acura dealership. Only encountered pea sized hail. Went under the WalMart gas station's awning for cover while the rest passed. No damage done, not like I would have really cared anyway, my car's a P.O.S.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:56 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by Scottyk6
Yeah the Civic and I got dumped on right after I left the Acura dealership. Only encountered pea sized hail. Went under the WalMart gas station's awning for cover while the rest passed. No damage done, not like I would have really cared anyway, my car's a P.O.S.
at least you're honest
Old 05-21-2008, 04:08 AM
posted on da block

l0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud of

trees fell every where! and my cars got the shit smacked outa them
Old 05-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Registered Member

ODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these parts

i was out at dyno inc yesterday and i got trapped inside for a bit from 1/2 inch hail. it was fun >_>