Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

honda experience wanted

Old 10-27-2003, 09:09 PM
To the future...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol

i think he's refering to his hot flaming skills. only i guess he dosn't like being the one on the receiving end.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:11 PM
I'm audi5000.

nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere.

looks that way.
Old 10-28-2003, 08:03 AM
squeegee my fiji

†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†

overboost, since you are so much smarter than everyone else on this entire website, than why dont u act intelligent and stop posting in this thread? you're comments are worthless. if you are so educated, then why dont u get ur ass over here and put them on? i have already attempted to install my springs, but i did it without planning ahead, and it resulted in a learning experience. i now have complete instructions, (Thanks to hartnsol!) and all of the tools, and specifications.

-carson
Old 10-28-2003, 08:05 AM
squeegee my fiji

†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†

devils,
thanks man. i think PIP imports was a little over priced too. and besides, they dont offer a variety of parts. they only install things for you, which is convenient,but it this case it iisnt because they card too much.
Old 10-28-2003, 08:11 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by overboost
that's more like it

oh, Ms Mills Lane - u are getting on my nerves; watch out or you'll get burned
You should watch what you say. You wake me up, son, and you'll wish you were wearing asbestos pants.
Old 10-28-2003, 08:19 AM
To the future...

Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol

glad i could help man. oh and when and if u use the fork to remove the tie rod, grease it up first. it helps reduce any tearing of the boot. if u still need help just let me know. u should come down to motorworld this sat too. going to be a fun time.
Old 10-28-2003, 08:34 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Cool...maybe I can get those coilovers beforehand...wanna help?
Old 10-28-2003, 09:02 AM
To the future...

yeah man i thought i already was . that car is beggin for suspension. lol
Old 10-28-2003, 09:04 AM
#XV

lol....it's beggin for a lot more than suspension. I hear it every night when I sleep:

"Drop me....Boost me....Drop me....Boost me...."
Old 10-28-2003, 09:06 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

......How'd Hart tell you to do it? It sounds like the way we did Arnell's boy's Lude. That shit took forever. Just hit me up if you need any other help....

And yea, you should come out Saturday.

Quick Reply: honda experience wanted