Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Horrible accident on Bonney Rd. 2 bikes involved

Old 09-03-2006, 07:21 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Re: Horrible accident on Bonney Rd. 2 bikes involved

dang, looking all over and can not find a thing
Old 09-03-2006, 07:31 AM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Were they wearing gear?

I hate to ask for more details, but things like this can serve as an eye opener to all of us as drivers and cyclists. I'm really not sure if I'm grasping everything that happened. Did anyone survive? I know you're saying they were in terrible condition.. It seems to me that the bikes, although not necessarily at fault, must have been going at a decent rate of speed (not even necessarily speeding) when they collided, if the Durango and the bike caught on fire and 'burnt to the ground'.. What was the speed limit there?
There were two people in the Durango and they got out of the car with minor injuries,. one of them being a child. They actually ran into a house directly after the crash. Bonney Rd is actually 35mph I think... I live directly off of it and can see the road from my house. It's not abnormal to travel 45 on the road tho. Although it is speeding,. I certainly wouldn't deem it unsafe speed.

I'm not sure if the black guy lived or not. He was talking and coherent,. but it is possible that he had internal injuries that I was unaware of. he did have one fixed pupil which is an indicator of something going on in their. The other rider died immediately. I figure he hit the Durango,. flew forward and hit and hit the top of the roof on the vertical plane of the vehicle and it simply cut him in half. When I went up there to see if there was anyone left in the Durango, I didn't first recognize it as a person. Foot was missing, as well as the body from the arm pits up. It was horrible. The black guy was wearing a helmet still and had a jacket on with jeans. Couldn't tell on the other guy.

I have a feeling that pictures will turn up of this... I was hanging out with "car friends" and some of them were taking pictures... tasteless, but human nature I guess.

I've looked all over for info on it as well but have been unsuccessful so far.
Old 09-03-2006, 12:20 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

heard the true story from a friend that worked the accident and watched as it happened....the two guys on the bikes were actually drag racing down bonney doing close to 100 and the durango turned in front of them b/c he did not see them. thus killing the one dude and pretty much decapitating him and well the rest of the story is there
Old 09-03-2006, 12:27 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Old 09-03-2006, 12:42 PM
Between Bikes

pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty

Originally Posted by bseriesbenny
heard the true story from a friend that worked the accident and watched as it happened....the two guys on the bikes were actually drag racing down bonney doing close to 100 and the durango turned in front of them b/c he did not see them. thus killing the one dude and pretty much decapitating him and well the rest of the story is there
As much as I love bikes and am sorry to hear about this happening to ANYONE, people do know how bad the risks are when they first get on a bike and how much those risks skyrocket at night and while racing. It's the classic thought that everyone reinforces into their head. It won't happen to me. I offer my condolences to their families as well, but that is what happen when you take risks.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:01 PM
Registered Member

tundrafiend01 is on a distinguished road

RIP... :-(
Old 09-03-2006, 01:13 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Holy shit.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Pro

CRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to all

off topic kinda, but we were riding in a group of about 10 today from newport news to the oceanfront. Im really surprised that no one in our group got hurt or killed. we were all wearing gear and doing the speed limit, but cars were just cutting us off left and right, merging directly next to us and forcing us to switch lanes and shit. I don't think ill ever ride my bike down there again. people just dont pay attention. Thy are all in a hurry and seem to show extreme disreguard for human life. I dont think half of them even know how bad they could hurt someone on a motorcycle. Its terrible.

And the worst thing is that when people get ticketed (seems to never happen) for almost killing a biker, its something stupid like failure to yield or improper lane change.....not attempted manslaugher or somethign like that.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:23 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

i remember when i was following my friend from his house to a meet in Nova, maybe 5 miles tops. some lady merged over and almost pushed him off the road and hit my passenger side fender. luckily i laid onto the horn and he punched the back window of the SUV hard enough to break the window, so the lady swerved back over, and we dipped, haha. people dont pay enough fucking attention. if i wasnt there, and she merged over, he wouldve been done for
Old 09-03-2006, 08:09 PM
haz hype

it_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond repute

i think its coming on channel 10 now...

Quick Reply: Horrible accident on Bonney Rd. 2 bikes involved