Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Horrible accident on Bonney Rd. 2 bikes involved

Old 09-03-2006, 08:18 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Horrible accident on Bonney Rd. 2 bikes involved

sad shit.
Old 09-03-2006, 08:19 PM
Banned

Spike101 is an unknown quantity at this point

So thats what that was.. We were back around there racing tonight and a shitload of lights lit up military highway.
Sucks to hear what happen.

Last edited by Spike101; 09-03-2006 at 08:22 PM.
Old 09-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Registered Member

Bustadust can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by TRU
i remember when i was following my friend from his house to a meet in Nova, maybe 5 miles tops. some lady merged over and almost pushed him off the road and hit my passenger side fender. luckily i laid onto the horn and he punched the back window of the SUV hard enough to break the window, so the lady swerved back over, and we dipped, haha. people dont pay enough fucking attention. if i wasnt there, and she merged over, he wouldve been done for
wait he punched the ladies suv while moving?
Old 09-03-2006, 09:17 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Bustadust
wait he punched the ladies suv while moving?
That's pretty common.. I've heard of a lot of people breaking mirrors, glass, etc.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:40 PM
A.K.A Slowintegra92

VADA9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

A lot of guys kick dents in door and kick off mirrors when they are intruded on by a car. It is actually fairly easy to do on a bike.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Registered member

Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz

bikes are hard to see on the road, especially when they drive like dipshits. Even in my car I'm conscious of entering someones blind spot, I never like to do it. The whole profile of a bike is smaller and if you just glance before you make a move in cases where you'd see a car you'd miss seeing a bike.
It doesn't help bikers when I'd say 1/3 of the time I see a bike on the road the person is driving like a fool, people start to loose respect for them and don't give the leeway they used to.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:49 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Twelvz
It doesn't help bikers when I'd say 1/3 of the time I see a bike on the road the person is driving like a fool, people start to loose respect for them and don't give the leeway they used to.
Like the 3 fucktards I always see riding wheelies down 64 in traffic at about 80 or 90. Yea...I hope you fucking die.

I'm sorry for the loss in the orginal post. If it was an accident then its a tragedy.

IF the guys on the bikes were fucking about then it's 1 more idiot off the road
Old 09-04-2006, 07:01 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by NFCstang
Like the 3 fucktards I always see riding wheelies down 64 in traffic at about 80 or 90. Yea...I hope you fucking die.

I'm sorry for the loss in the orginal post. If it was an accident then its a tragedy.

IF the guys on the bikes were fucking about then it's 1 more idiot off the road

Dude, don't be like that.. You're acting high and mighty, but if I recall correctly (if that was your post about the shitty car show) you guys left the show, pulled out to an intersection, and indulged in a street race "launching race track style" right in front of the police. You can be irresponsible in a car, or on a bike, or on foot. It doesn't matter. They don't deserve to be "taken off the road" any more than you do. No one deserves to have their life taken from them over something like that.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:42 AM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by bseriesbenny
heard the true story from a friend that worked the accident and watched as it happened....the two guys on the bikes were actually drag racing down bonney doing close to 100 and the durango turned in front of them b/c he did not see them. thus killing the one dude and pretty much decapitating him and well the rest of the story is there
NO NO NO.... I'm sorry,. I have to disagree. I did not quite watch the accident happen, but I was literally a block away. At NO time did any of us hear a bike "on it." So,. unless they had the bikes in Neutral at 100mph,. we would have heard them coming. On top of that., I would expect the body to be in even worse condition than it was as well as the bikes being MUCH further down the road. I honestly think the Durango just cut the bikes off.

This incident has really fucked with me. Its the first thing I think about in the morning and the last as I go to sleep. I even considered selling my car. I don't care man... unless that guy was anything short of a child rapist... he didn't deserve to go out like that. There are bikes that go up and down my street (Wiley Pl) hauling ass on one wheel and it scares the shit out of me now... hell,. I'm trying to get a licanse plate so I can call the cops on his ass. I'll be damned if someone else's dumb shit is going to make me see that bullshit all over again. I'd rather make him not be able to afford his insurance.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:42 AM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally Posted by japslapr
NO NO NO.... I'm sorry,. I have to disagree. I did not quite watch the accident happen, but I was literally a block away. At NO time did any of us hear a bike "on it." So,. unless they had the bikes in Neutral at 100mph,. we would have heard them coming. On top of that., I would expect the body to be in even worse condition than it was as well as the bikes being MUCH further down the road. I honestly think the Durango just cut the bikes off.

This incident has really fucked with me. Its the first thing I think about in the morning and the last as I go to sleep. I even considered selling my car. I don't care man... unless that guy was anything short of a child rapist... he didn't deserve to go out like that. There are bikes that go up and down my street (Wiley Pl) hauling ass on one wheel and it scares the shit out of me now... hell,. I'm trying to get a licanse plate so I can call the cops on his ass. I'll be damned if someone else's dumb shit is going to make me see that bullshit all over again. I'd rather make him not be able to afford his insurance.

Go get some counseling. No, I'm not joking.

Quick Reply: Horrible accident on Bonney Rd. 2 bikes involved