Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hotel Recommendations

Old 04-19-2009, 10:42 AM
Reporting FS Threads

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda
Default Hotel Recommendations

The inlaws will be coming down sometime in June and asked me to help find them a hotel.

I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations, doesnt have to be on the beach, or uber fancy. Just need it to be clean and simple.

Anything between Independence and the beach, Ive seen a few places on Bonee that looked really nice. Really looking for the best bang for the buck

Thanks
Old 04-19-2009, 10:48 AM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol
Default Re: Hotel Recommendations

Hilton is always nice.

Are you or them Prior military or active?

There is new vacation homes on the army base Fort Story that are pretty damn awesome and cheap.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:01 AM
Reporting FS Threads

E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda E.Honda

Im active but they arent, so no id = no entrance to base
Old 04-19-2009, 05:12 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

i've gotten kicked out of a ramada inn right on the beach front.

don't know if that helps.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:14 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

I don't have any good recommendations, but I'd recommend not using any of the hotels on Bonney Rd. that you referred to. If you don't want your family to get assraped/murdered, stay out of the Bonney Rd. area.

That one Motel 6 gets robbed on a weekly basis and that area in general is....questionable. I'm sure you can find great deals on teh intarwebz for somewhere on the beach.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

Originally Posted by E.Honda
Im active but they arent, so no id = no entrance to base
You dont need an ID to get on that base. The Lighthouse is open to the public and you can get them on anyway and get them a pass.

Look into it. It will save some money and give them a nice place on the beach.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:52 AM
Reporting FS Threads

hmm Ill have to look into that then. I wasnt sure how Ft Story worked, never been there before
Old 04-20-2009, 01:30 AM
Nudes or GTFO

aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe

The Hilton is the only one that is actually the only one that I would recommend in this area. Maybe the Westin hotel in towne center. Def. do not do the Sheraton at the oceanfront. I got a room there and when I was about to go to sleep it looked like my ceiling was moving (it was covered in tiny bugs) they upgraded me to a nicer room (still nothing fancy just a little bit bigger and a couch). The only good part about my experience there was they sent up a room service guy who gave me a menu and said the manager would like to offer me anything off the breakfast menu free of charge.

If they are staying for a week look into Playa Rana Condos at the oceanfront. They rent rooms weekly for around $1000 but they are very nice. Im currently living there now and have very few complaints (one of them being during "season" all the vacactioners being loud as shit.

Best of luck and make sure whatever you do find them a nice place otherwise your life will become hell.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:56 AM
Reporting FS Threads

thanks for the feedback.

any past experiances are more than welcomed.

thanks again
Old 04-21-2009, 08:02 AM
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of

i live right down the street from the "town center" area. there are not alot of cheap hotels in that area. and as far as bonny road. i believe its the crown and the days inn are your only choices.

i would reccomend having them stay at the beach. imo

Quick Reply: Hotel Recommendations