Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

the hottest

Old 05-21-2004, 04:18 AM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J-mega99 has disabled reputation
Default Re: the hottest

Originally Posted by 2slow2race
fuckin ricers....

GT4 will own all.
Check the sig. If it's not worth looking at....you're nothing.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:22 AM
i can't drift.

mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981

GT4....thirty times better than need for looks.

After getting into GT3, i've been hardcore waiting for the new one.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:39 AM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

That was in reference to the "ricer" comment, not the game. If you look stock then you're a nobody. If your civic looks the same as my grandmothers' then who cares what you did on the dyno, only you and your fellow racers. A sho car gets love from all over, lehman to the seasoned sho vet, if it's fast it's a plus if it's not so what it's still hotter than a stock car with a B18 swap.What you call a "ricer" car can transcend the culture. A stock looking "fast" car can only be that and only to those that can appreciate it.

Last edited by J-mega99; 05-21-2004 at 04:57 AM.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:51 AM
Shift_100% Nissan

bighunt has disabled reputation

both games WILL be good. this fall's game lineup is killer: GT4, GTA: SA...
Old 05-21-2004, 04:52 AM
Licensed to Kill

Keiichi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by J-mega99
That was in reference to the "ricer" comment, not the game. If you look stock then you're a nobody. If your civic looks the same as my grandmothers' then who cares what you did on the dyno, only you and your fellow racers. A sho car gets love from all over, lehman to the seasoned sho vet, if it's fast it's a plus if it's not so what it's still hotter than a stock car with a B18 swap.
it's layman.... or layperson if you want to be PC

i disagree with your comment about a "sho" car getting love from all over. personally, being a layman, i find 90% of show cars are ugly as sin. additionally, people out on the street copying show cars not only aren't original (i don't need to see 30 civics with the same body kit), but often mistakenly still think they are fast despite not doing anything to enhance performance. i'd rather see a stock looking civic with a turbo GSR motor than a civic done up for a show with ugly paint, ugly body kits, too many fog lights, and an asshole for an owner.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:59 AM
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts

I heard from someone at E3 that Konami picked up street racing syndicate and it should be headed to stores sometime in the near future. He played it and said NFS has nothing on it... but its still not as good as GT4.
Old 05-21-2004, 05:04 AM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

Originally Posted by Keiichi
i'd rather see a stock looking civic with a turbo GSR motor than a civic done up for a show
my point exactly. YOU are the one that can appreciate something like that. A layman doesn't even know what a GSR motor is. I get love from a LOT of "non-haters" (some people are just going to dislike you regardless), from soccor moms to even old skool hot rodders. I don't knock what you guys do and I can even appreciate a car with a fully built engine, but you don't get to say you're better 'cause your car is in the 13s. Respect both sides of the game.
Old 05-21-2004, 05:17 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

As long as it comes out on XBOX so I can get it for free...
Old 05-21-2004, 05:46 AM
Licensed to Kill

Keiichi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by J-mega99
my point exactly. YOU are the one that can appreciate something like that. A layman doesn't even know what a GSR motor is. I get love from a LOT of "non-haters" (some people are just going to dislike you regardless), from soccor moms to even old skool hot rodders. I don't knock what you guys do and I can even appreciate a car with a fully built engine, but you don't get to say you're better 'cause your car is in the 13s. Respect both sides of the game.
i can respect a show car that's tastefully done. i just don't like most show cars. and i particularly hate the cars in this area what look half assed all primered and stuff. everybody running the same car with the same kit thinking they're hot shit.
Old 05-21-2004, 06:04 AM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

Originally Posted by Keiichi
and i particularly hate the cars in this area what look half assed all primered and stuff. everybody running the same car with the same kit thinking they're hot shit.
you'll get no complaints from me there.