Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

the hottest

Old 05-21-2004, 06:05 AM
Pre-"Crash" Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley
Default Re: the hottest

Originally Posted by S14KAT
gt4 > everything else
Old 05-21-2004, 07:47 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally Posted by J-mega99
my point exactly. YOU are the one that can appreciate something like that. A layman doesn't even know what a GSR motor is. I get love from a LOT of "non-haters" (some people are just going to dislike you regardless), from soccor moms to even old skool hot rodders. I don't knock what you guys do and I can even appreciate a car with a fully built engine, but you don't get to say you're better 'cause your car is in the 13s. Respect both sides of the game.
Oh God. Don't even bring up the whole "Well my car should be respected more cause it doesn't run 13's bone stock like your's" argument.

BTW.

GT4 > *
Old 05-21-2004, 08:05 AM
Back in!!

xexjh09 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have a playstation. So it looks like I have to go with NFSU2.. GT4 is going to be pretty good from the trailors I have seen.
Old 05-21-2004, 08:45 AM
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

you wont win the argument of show versus go. its drag natural instint to accuss anything with a bodypart not stock as rice or bullshit. i have accepted the mentality that most of drag is about speed and forgetting looks.

NFSU and GT4 are two different games and satisfy me in two different ways so both will be played till my eyes bleed.
Old 05-21-2004, 11:50 AM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

yeah and dont forget Fast & Furious which is also coming out. believe it or not, this game has gotten better reviews than both of the above mentioned from what i saw
Old 05-21-2004, 11:52 AM
F the D16

IllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the rough

im waitin for GT4 and GTA-SA also. anyone know any websites i can get any info/pics of GT4, GTA-SA or NFSU2?
Old 05-21-2004, 02:50 PM
Back for more

GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point

I think most all racing games are good for what they are, and if your expecting an all out simulator out of a console game you may be looking for a long time....
Old 05-21-2004, 07:52 PM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Originally Posted by GodsOther
I think most all racing games are good for what they are, and if your expecting an all out simulator out of a console game you may be looking for a long time....
On that note, I don't think simulators are really the in thing right now which may very well be the reason that you may be looking for a long time for one. The GT series is part tuner part simulator, which pretty much is the best of both worlds. NFSU is all-out street racing fun, which appeals to the hardcore tuner people.
Old 05-23-2004, 07:18 PM
Back for more

GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh I am certainly NOT looking for a sim I am referring to those who may be. I was just saying more or less, it's a console game (read: designed for fun not realism) and thats what the masses want. I just like how in NSFU you can actually pic which manufacturers you use, not that it matters but I think it's a cool feature. I like the GT series because of the sim part, I like the NFS/Gotham Racing for fun factor... to me any game involving 4 wheels on a street is fun.... pretty much the only games I play...
Old 05-24-2004, 06:59 AM
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

Originally Posted by sebassttiann
NFSU and GT4 are two different games and satisfy me in two different ways so both will be played till my eyes bleed.