Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I-64 motorcycle crash

Old 06-22-2008, 09:12 PM
throwbAcura

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22
Default Re: I-64 motorcycle crash

MEMORIAL RIDE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Sup, ladies?

Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar

Accidents...waiting to happen.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:23 PM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

1. no one died so no memorial ride

2. I also know that all these guys are happy when bikes go down because they have small man bits and are upset my 1000 dollar ex500 will ALWAYS out perform their cars (by cars please read this to mean tiny little economy hondas). It is simple sprayedcivic they are just jealous (this of course does not hold true if you drive a BMW m5 or above, aerial atom, f1, or any other super expensive high end race car costing more then 25000 dollars new.

3. In all seriousness guys, karma is an upsetting things so please try to be politer, this is a public forum and what you say can be used against you in an extreme situation.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:14 AM
2 Less

turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1

Wow so according to the comments in the article just because she rode being pregnant she is a horrible mother and is going to raise a bad kid.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:09 AM
aka H8URV8

F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500

Originally Posted by turbotwo1
Wow so according to the comments in the article just because she rode being pregnant she is a horrible mother and is going to raise a bad kid.
If I got caught speeding in my car and the news got ahold of it....I'd be a bad mom
The news blows any little thing up!
Old 06-24-2008, 03:11 PM
Registered Member

ef9zc has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sprayedcivic
What the fuck how big of a dick can you be . i mean really man how could you say something so mean and cold hearted about someone and a child at that. there is no one on here who can honestly say they have never ran 100 mph better yet 75-80 mph on the interstate bottom line is shit happens and not everything can be prevented thats why they are called accidents yes alot of what happens can be avoided but at one time or another i have riden with many of you and you all are guilty of the same thing (running 75-100) so step back and stop criticizing everyone, i will agree that alot of these accidents could have been avoided but everytime someone drops a bike everyone has something negative to say about it... just remember karmas a bitch...
90% of the people on here use to bitch when the general public/cops stereo typed them for driving an import but yet these very people are doing the same thing towards sport bikes.
++++++1 weather its on a bike or not everyones done dumb shit.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:26 PM
miss my 2 wheels

brokemyR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

another motorcycle bash thread, YAY! seems as though most of you have an auto setting to believe they were being dumb while riding. i had a buddy who had a brake caliper fail on him causing the bike to pull to the left, in turn causing a WRECK. oh, and touching 80mph down the highway here is a common thing for all motorists. shit, i used to get PASSED by cars and suvs while doing at least 65+ all the time.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

Originally Posted by sprayedcivic
What the fuck how big of a dick can you be . i mean really man how could you say something so mean and cold hearted about someone and a child at that. there is no one on here who can honestly say they have never ran 100 mph better yet 75-80 mph on the interstate bottom line is shit happens and not everything can be prevented thats why they are called accidents yes alot of what happens can be avoided but at one time or another i have riden with many of you and you all are guilty of the same thing (running 75-100) so step back and stop criticizing everyone, i will agree that alot of these accidents could have been avoided but everytime someone drops a bike everyone has something negative to say about it... just remember karmas a bitch...
90% of the people on here use to bitch when the general public/cops stereo typed them for driving an import but yet these very people are doing the same thing towards sport bikes.
+1. I guess we're all good little boys and girls now. Wrong place, wrong time. We've all done well over the speed limit at one point or another. I've gone speeds that I am now ashamed to speak of and look back and think about just that one little thing that could have made a stupid mistake into a fatal mistake.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:00 PM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

my friend said he has ridden with the gsxr guy before and said that the people he rode with were always real close to eachother while riding .
Old 06-24-2008, 11:54 PM
d00d

duder is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard that some guy on a moped with a crow bar actually caused this accident. Moral of the story: There is a vicious moped gang in the Tidewater region that is targeting motorcyclists. The news said they could have been asian because one victim was actually found with ninja stars in him at the scene of the accident. Guys please be careful out there. These people have uzis and swords and sushi and egg rolls and other types of weapons.

Quick Reply: I-64 motorcycle crash