Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

i found how all the cars are getting stolen quietly

Old 04-27-2004, 12:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sloboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: i found how all the cars are getting stolen quietly

thats great because it was only on the news about 7 or 8 months ago. thats why you see a lot of people coving up the numbers in the dash.
Old 04-27-2004, 12:22 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

mine is cut off so it doesnt matter
Old 04-27-2004, 12:45 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by "SI"ngle Cam
Car has to be 96+ to cut the key from the VIN
I don't think that's correct info. I had my key cut from my VIN, and my car is a '93.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by J-mega99
This still doesn't explain why alarms arent being heard, even if just for a moment.
I have heard that if you take a pair of jumper cables and hook them to the hood of a car and have the other end hook to a batter that it would fry alarm. Now the only way this makes since to me is that it will only fry things that are on all the time
Old 04-27-2004, 01:05 PM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

no shit, thanks. and welcome to me doing that when i was in highschool over 10 years ago. dick head. if you didn't know that by now, you deserve to have yuor shit ganked.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:07 PM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

Originally Posted by boostjunkie
"im sorry, but i cant order a key for a vehicle without having a photo id and a copy of your registration as per bmw na. if i dont keep the information on hand for a 5 year period and we get audited or worse yet caught with a situation where we ordered a key for a stolen car, our dealership can lose its ability to have keys cut. my apologies but its the companies policy."

i have to say this shit to people 10 times a day i swear...
bull shit, i just walked in like i knew what i was talking about and got mine...and as a matter of fact they gave them to me for free.

and oh yeah, ask Ken why there are only about 60-70 keys for his car....in a box and he doesn't have them....
Old 04-27-2004, 01:16 PM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

i NEVER order a key without license and registration...

most dealerships really should.....if not, theyre gonna be fucked when it comes up that the vin number was used to order a key and they have no proof as to who actually ordered it.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:27 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

I saw a special on TLC about car theft. they said the number one thing to do to prevent people from stealing your car is have the VIN # etched into your windows...
Old 04-27-2004, 01:49 PM
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

Originally Posted by "SI"ngle Cam
Car has to be 96+ to cut the key from the VIN
not really. it can be done. unfortunately there are some dishonest/non-vigilant employees that work at dealerships.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:53 PM
..i wont let u down

Sexy Rexy Sexy Rexy Sexy Rexy Sexy Rexy Sexy Rexy Sexy Rexy Sexy Rexy

i jus got another key made fer my car today at the dealership.. and all they needed was the VIN... they didnt ask fer anything else.. all u people puttin out yer VIN #'s fer stuff like free carfaxes need to be careful, especially if this is how the cars are bein stolen.

Quick Reply: i found how all the cars are getting stolen quietly