Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I have no luck behind the wheel of a vehicle

Old 02-14-2008, 12:43 PM
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: I have no luck behind the wheel of a vehicle

Glad you're okay.

Originally Posted by Scarlet Letter
Or maybe it's a sign from God to use him as proof at how well made Hondas are? He got fucking t-boned and made no mention of injury.
Who made the car has little to do with it; how it was hit has everything to do with it.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:01 PM
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

Atleast you didn't get messed up... I mean you should say you did and try to get more money... But yeah don't bother getting a mugen... to damn much and they get stolen every day it seems.. Coupe
Old 02-14-2008, 02:06 PM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

Originally Posted by dave22
Gap covers the difference between the car's value and what you actually owe so you don't need to come out of pocket. But you didn't owe more than the car is worth so it wouldn't really help you.
Thanks Dave... I wasn't sure by his statement how much he owed or what it was worth.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by †Specter†
thanks man...i am too. the guy who hit me got the ticket and i got three witnesses, one of which is NPD. there's really no arguement at all; in fact the dude who caused the accident admitted fault. argh
If you weren't ticketed and the other motorists was you should be fine. Your insurance company should pay your expenses and then sue the at-fault drivers to recoup the losses.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by XCELR8
Glad you're okay.

Who made the car has little to do with it; how it was hit has everything to do with it.
So all the tests and reviews about which cars are safer than others don't really matter then huh? Lets worry about how the car was hit rather than how safe the car that was hit is.

That makes perfect sense Brock.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:50 PM
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

welcome to my world. 3 no fault accidents and 2 totaled cars. This is the lamest record i have ever heard of
Old 02-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SANDOS
So all the tests and reviews about which cars are safer than others don't really matter then huh? Lets worry about how the car was hit rather than how safe the car that was hit is.

That makes perfect sense Brock.
To assume that because it's a Honda and only a Honda that it'll wreck better than others is foolish. Yes, certain models hold up better than other models, but that's just it--the model, not the governing manufacturer.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:57 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by XCELR8
To assume that because it's a Honda and only a Honda that it'll wreck better than others is foolish. Yes, certain models hold up better than other models, but that's just it--the model, not the governing manufacturer.
Saying who made the car has little to do with it is foolish too.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:07 PM
muziklounge.com

Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo

glad your ok.
Old 02-17-2008, 01:00 PM
squeegee my fiji

†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†

thanks. spoke with the guys at Car Structions, and they told me the final estimate will be in by tuesday. more than likely he said it's totalled. car's worth 20, i owe 15. so whatever i get back after taxes is going down on a new car.

mazdaspeed3 is what im looking at right now

Quick Reply: I have no luck behind the wheel of a vehicle