Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I just got shot in front of my house!!!!!

Old 12-22-2003, 09:25 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LoSt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I just got shot in front of my house!!!!!

holly fuckin shit, last night was crazy! I came home from cinema cafe. (After everything, we think they followed us from there) But I had my girl (that's visitin from OK), and one of my boys in the truck w/ me. When we got to the house, this car pulls up and a dude jump out w/ a mask yellin something. Then I notice he's pointin a gun at my girl, she drops to the ground screaming . He points it at my boy, he ducks. I'm just standing there like is this a fuckin joke!? Next thing I know, i'm standing there with a gun in my face, dude's yellin (I still havn't figured out what he said, maybe get on the ground?).

Then out of nowhere, I slap the gun out of my face and punch the dude in the nose as hard as I could. I guess I pissed him off cuz the fucker started shooting at me!!!! I duck, I feel a puff of air go by my head. I could hear he ran out of bullets. I stand up, feel for holes, didn't feel pain. For some reason i was thinkin it was a cap gun, so i chased his ass. He grabbed my girls purse, got back to his car and took off.

My boy's like, lets chase them. And i'm like FUCK this. so we jump back in my truck and take off after them. We caught up to them pretty quick. (I flew by a cop goin 70, and honked but he didn't turn around.) I think the the guys we're freaked cuz i just appeared on his ass. Cuz they were drivin all slow, then took off. My boy was on the phone w/ the cops tellin them we're on this street, now we turned on that street. I blocked him in on a few courts, and the fucker rams my truck and keeps goin. So we're chassin him all through chesapeake, my boy is on the phone like is any cops on the way?

Then they fly by a cop w/ lights already on. They crash in somebody's front yard and all three of them jump out on foot. Within seconds, 9 of Chesapeake's finest slide up and chase them, K9 dogs and all . I was like holly fuck, this is a movie!! They caught one guy pretty quick, and the Dogs found the other two a little bit later. I point out the fuck head who shot me, they find my gurls purse in the car, all they took was the cash.

So after all that, i get home and we're talkin about it. I took off my hoodie and my sister notices two holes in my shirt on my chest. I rip off my shirt lookin to see if i have bullet holes in my, but i don't have shit!!! We start lookin at my sweater, and there's a hole in the back, one in the chest and two in the hood!! My mom's like, it's a miracle! I'm still like

Well that was the jist of my night. Guess u never know when some fuck heads from South Norfolk will show up in the 'burbs startin shit. The fucked w/ the wrong guys last night.
Old 12-22-2003, 09:28 AM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Holy fucking shit that's nuts.

Glad to hear that you're safe through all of that.
Old 12-22-2003, 09:32 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

hampton roads is turning ghetto as shit

glad you made out ok
Old 12-22-2003, 09:33 AM
I'm audi5000.

nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere.

crazy shit.

although i don't see myself slapping a gun out of my face.
Old 12-22-2003, 09:40 AM
90 celica /06 XB

Celicagurlva is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn..That was crazy..I am glad to hear through the bullets didn't hit you somehow..Is everything alright now?..Hope your g/f,your friend, and you are alright now
Old 12-22-2003, 09:45 AM
got poi?

tropic is an unknown quantity at this point

dam bro....sad to hear...hope everything turns out better for you all....
Old 12-22-2003, 09:46 AM
Whats Next?

ICE BLU is an unknown quantity at this point

You got balls son...glad u ok
Old 12-22-2003, 09:46 AM
why5oh

jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s

jesus christ. glad you're ok man. that's a gnarly story.
Old 12-22-2003, 09:47 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

damn, thats crazy. hoodys save lives, a friend of mine got shot at once and all it did was leave a hole but never hit him. crazy. it was probably some e-thug you made fun of on the internet. lol
Old 12-22-2003, 09:47 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

erbodys gettin shot at wtf

Quick Reply: I just got shot in front of my house!!!!!