Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

i love uwrench it

Old 02-03-2004, 10:58 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu
Default Re: i love uwrench it

don't think i've seen a 2g there before. i was there sometime in Jan and went thru the whole import section and din't see any.
Old 02-04-2004, 03:45 PM
User

My 4mula is an unknown quantity at this point

u wrench is good, usually great on prices. Whoever asked about a rx7, check out a&b auto parts on 58 in suffolk, its behind the shell station, they have a rx7 out there last time i was there
Old 02-04-2004, 05:47 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

only problem with Suffolk yards is that they are typically high priced. you can usually get a relatively good deal tho. i've managed to get some decent stuff out of a few. they usually don't let you go out in the yard yourself (due to insurance reasons), but they've never stopped me before.
Old 02-04-2004, 06:09 PM
User

My 4mula is an unknown quantity at this point

ya, a&b had really high prices and wouldnt sell me what i wanted. He told me i broke the console apart, when it was ovisally unscrewed and i didnt even take it out, it was laying loose in the car. last time i go there for parts. There only upside is they have cars that u wouldnt find in UWI.
Old 02-04-2004, 06:22 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by Hart-n-Sol
yeah it is a pretty tight place. i've seen one eg there and heard there were 2 92-95 coupes once. vw's are mostly the older styles and i have seen the older rx7's there before as well. they had this sale event once. it was like 30 bux for all u can carry. that shit was hot. they set it up where u had to walk like 10 feet with all the stuff u wanted and if u did it then u got everything for 30 bux. even had people carrying full motors trying to get a deal. i used a rear hatch from a ef for a "tray" and had complete rear discs from a 90 ls teg and all kinds of ef interior peices.
I watched a guy put a truck bed on his back and then have his friends put 2 engines on either end. Then loaded it full of other random shit, and they didn't stop till the bed was over flowing. Using the engine lift as a safety he walked the 10 ft. and keeping to their word they gave it all to him for $30.
Old 02-04-2004, 07:10 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

that's some hardcore shit right there