Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I need a accountant ..............suggestions anyone?

Old 06-11-2011, 02:48 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default I need a accountant ..............suggestions anyone?

I'm looking for a accountant to help me with my odds and ends. Also my best friend and I are about to open another small business and I would like them to get everything in line and sorted out for us(finance wise). Anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking to stay in va beach and the closer to redmill the better.

and yes this is one of my only serious post so I'm just going to leave this here....eatadickanddiemotherfucker . Now you know its the one and only jebsurf/urgrlgvemedkbrn
Old 06-11-2011, 04:25 AM
Lemonparty.org

CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09
Default Re: I need a accountant ..............suggestions anyone?

i cant take you serious when your avatar has a man purse...but if your looking for someone to watch your mummies let me hold somethin
Old 06-11-2011, 04:41 AM
Educated Hater

Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy

kim jong illin
Old 06-11-2011, 05:51 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Sounds like you want an accountant experienced in startups with tax knowledge. Really going to have to focus your search to one that has dealings with the particular industry you are trying to start -- restaurant, retail shop, and consulting are vastly different.

Get that nailed down then start calling listings in the phone book to setup interviews where you go to their office and talk to them. Or skip that step and ask another business who you do not compete with directly and ask who they use and would recommend.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:49 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
Sounds like you want an accountant experienced in startups with tax knowledge. Really going to have to focus your search to one that has dealings with the particular industry you are trying to start -- restaurant, retail shop, and consulting are vastly different.

Get that nailed down then start calling listings in the phone book to setup interviews where you go to their office and talk to them. Or skip that step and ask another business who you do not compete with directly and ask who they use and would recommend.
Ten 4! Yeah I'm already kicking and making some $ and I have to do a payroll now so I need someone to get me going and point me in the right direction. And yes its kind of like a restaurant.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX

Go with a small CPA firm that can help you through everything, especially all your Mom and Pop tax breaks- someone you can build a longlasting relationship with so they know your situation year after year. I got a job offer with the guys in the link but ended up rescinding the offer for a better a position somewhere else. But they have people that specialize in restaraunts and they work a lot with small business/franchise owners. They seemed to know their shit given there are a lot of depreciation rules that may apply to restaurant equipment and fixtures.

http://http://desrochescpas.com/

Last edited by GrenadeCRX; 06-13-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:01 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Originally Posted by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Ten 4! Yeah I'm already kicking and making some $ and I have to do a payroll now so I need someone to get me going and point me in the right direction. And yes its kind of like a restaurant.
What is like a restaurant but is not?
Old 06-13-2011, 01:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GrenadeCRX
Go with a small CPA firm that can help you through everything, especially all your Mom and Pop tax breaks- someone you can build a longlasting relationship with so they know your situation year after year. I got a job offer with the guys in the link but ended up rescinding the offer for a better a position somewhere else. But they have people that specialize in restaraunts and they work a lot with small business/franchise owners. They seemed to know their shit given there are a lot of depreciation rules that may apply to restaurant equipment and fixtures.

http://http://desrochescpas.com/
Thanks for that and I will deff give them a call. I guess they can help me with a SBA loan paperwork also?

Originally Posted by djgrom
What is like a restaurant but is not?
I own a seafood/catering business

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 06-13-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

My family has used Hantzmon Wiebel (http://www.hantzmonwiebel.com/) for around 50 years. My grandfather ran multiple small businesses along with rental properties as does my dad. I have no idea how much restaurant experience the firm has, but they might be worth looking into.

Last edited by crxmadness; 06-13-2011 at 04:06 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:56 PM
Registered Member

Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple Royal Durple

Originally Posted by CHUBBS_09
i cant take you serious when your avatar has a man purse...but if your looking for someone to watch your mummies let me hold somethin
X2
Just by reading your title I also can't take you serious.

Quick Reply: I need a accountant ..............suggestions anyone?