Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I need a career. Stat.

Old 06-06-2007, 05:35 AM
~

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nickyroo has disabled reputation
Default Re: I need a career. Stat.

Originally Posted by flo w fx
Puerto rican bitches ftw, i love florida
It takes a special breed of white boy to really like PR girls haha. I had never really chilled with any PR girls before I moved to FLA and can now say you don't have to worry about me trying to snatch any more of them up. They're fucking CRAZY

Originally Posted by blah
And the 6s there are 10s here. I hate the female selection here, it's pathetic.
Yea, I love going out while I'm home and seeing basic, run-of-the-mill mediocre girls act all bitchy at bars like they're dimes. It's pretty hilarious.

Originally Posted by NFCstang
No...I mean that come with the Apt.

My buddy was at UF-gainsville and I went down to graduation. Suffice to say I ran through there like a wheat thresher
Haha no unfortunately none come with the apartment, but yea Gainesville girls tend to take pretty good care of themselves I have this one friend that always tries to tell me that Radford has UF pegged as far as girls go haha

Edit - And to the original poster, become a certified welder or look into getting HVAC certifications. There is plenty of money in both of those.

Last edited by nickyroo; 06-06-2007 at 05:48 AM.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:49 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by flo w fx
Puerto rican bitches ftw, i love florida, fuck you lame ass korean princess bitches. I'm never buying another fucking hello kitty doll.
YES!!!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2007, 07:51 AM
Zoom Zoom

Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky

Originally Posted by '93accordse
I don't post much here, but I just completed my Apprenticeship at NGNN, they hire every month, whoever told you they hire once or twice a year is mis-informed. They have rolling applications, it just might take 3+ monthes to get in.

Starting rate is decent for no experience, here is the wages scale:
http://www.apprenticeschool.com/rate_schedule.html
starting at $11.85, in sept. that jumps up to $12.33, in 4 years you'll end at most likely $23+ an hr. and as an apprentice school grad you can move into a salary position very easily. Not bad considering if you don't go thru the Apprentice School it would take you 20+ years to make top-rate as an hourly.

My last day was yesterday and i've already been hired into a salary position at 43k a year, not bad considering i'm 23 and had no prior experience.

you can go here to apply online : http://www.apprenticeschool.com/admissions.html

If you shoot me a PM and are interested in going into the Sheetmetal dept. I can most likely pull some strings and get your app. processed quicker. Heres a complete list of the depts. :http://www.apprenticeschool.com/programs.html

good luck in whatever you decide.

Do you know anything about ship yard jobs for a BSEE ? I am not terribly enthusiastic about promotion opportunities at my current company and I want something more. I would drop my current job instantly if I could work under a PE.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:53 AM
DANGEROUS

REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER

Shawn, stop being gay already.

1. Save money.
2. Buy a tow vehicle and trailer.
3. Buy riding lawn mower.
4. Open your own landscaping business.

PS: I know of a strong reliable towing truck, too.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:19 PM
cb7tuner

'93accordse is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Kaedenky
Do you know anything about ship yard jobs for a BSEE ? I am not terribly enthusiastic about promotion opportunities at my current company and I want something more. I would drop my current job instantly if I could work under a PE.
BSEE? hmmm, not sure.

Heres an overview of job opportunites with Northrop Grumman Newport News:

http://careers.northropgrumman.com/E...tOrder=descend

heres one for an Engineer, Electrical design, not sure what you're qual'd for or anything.

http://careers.northropgrumman.com/E...eNumber=123591

Another one from the same page looking for someone with a BSEE:
http://careers.northropgrumman.com/E...eNumber=114634

pm me if you need any more help!
Old 06-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

Diggityinc is an unknown quantity at this point

in the long run you want good benifits as well as great pay. I am a Glass Tech for a local company and I started off at 45k, now im making anywere from 55-60k and have bomb ass benifits. Its a easy ass job that pays well I install auto glass, commercial flat glass, residential, and currently learning a little about shower enclosures. I work 8-4 mon-Fri and on call for emergencys over night and weekends. I think we are looking for about 2 more people for flat glass, We are a nationwide company Have locations on pen and southside and also richmond and beyond. Binswanger Glass Co / Vitro america. Now I love making money so I am also a independant cab driver for yellow cab on weekends. instant cash everynight fri sat night and all day sunday I bring home no less than 500 bucks cash and if I go out any other night in the week I average 700-1000 bucks cash a week, and thats easy as shit all you do is drive around and pick people up and take tham places, and make drunk people do some crazy ass shit in the back seat. Shits Bananas
Old 06-07-2007, 01:51 AM
Registered Member

Black Z-24 Black Z-24

Originally Posted by Kaedenky
A PE? As in an actual licensed PE? I doubt you'd work for one at NGNN - they can easly make more commercially.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:31 PM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Have you made any moves Shawn?
Old 04-29-2008, 09:40 AM
Green With Envy

da1yohan is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone have any recommendations on which crafts aren't that bad from the apprentice school?

1. Dimensional Control Technician
2. Electrician
3. Electrician Maintenance
4. Heating & Air Conditioning
5. Heavy Metal Fabricator
6. Machinist
7. Millwright
8. Non-Destructive Tester (NDT)
9. Outside Machinist
10. Painter-Insulator
11. Pipefitter & Pipefitter Maintenance
12. Rigger
13. Sheet Metal Worker
14. Shipfitter
15. Welder
16. Welding Equipment Repairer
Old 04-29-2008, 09:53 AM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Originally Posted by elambz
Shawn how about law enforcement? My friend was talking to a Chief Deputy in the VB Sheriff's dept and he said they are looking at hiring 17 new recruits, but are only expecting to find 10. My friend's putting in his application now.
Don't you need a associates in criminal justice,thats the career im pursuing but have been under the impression that criminal justice is needed and military experience is preferred.(sp all the way)

Quick Reply: I need a career. Stat.