Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I need to rent a car

Old 08-10-2007 | 05:02 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: I need to rent a car

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Damn! How shitty is that to have to rent a car for something like that? You had surgery IIRC, right? Would insurance consider reimbursing for part of your rental?
Nope. I'm military so my medical is covered by them. Car? Not so much
Old 08-10-2007 | 05:15 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by NFCstang
Nope. I'm military so my medical is covered by them. Car? Not so much
That sucks. Even if you got a great rate for a rental, it's still what I would consider to be an unnecessary (I guess depending on how you look at it) expense. Obviously you need it, but it sucks to have to rent a car because of surgery.

Get well soon bro!
Old 08-10-2007 | 05:28 PM
1-2-Gotcha!

JdmEF9SiR has disabled reputation

Ft.Lost in The Woods, i made that very same trip last year to go see my wife grad. basic that was the best drive ive been on had tons of fun, anyway i'd go with the dude that said go to Norfolk Airport and rent a car from them.
Old 08-10-2007 | 06:58 PM
just JUMP!

lilOxj is on a distinguished road

Check my Airline for sale tix thread.
Old 08-10-2007 | 07:04 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by 98FordRanger
Check my Airline for sale tix thread.
If you're trying to sell him something, you should consider not being a lazy ass and doing some of the leg work to make it happen instead of hoping he's not equally lazy and willing to go through the hassle of finding your thread.
Old 08-10-2007 | 08:04 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Greyhound has military discounts, worthwhile if you don't mind the time. I can transport you to/from Richmond VA to Frederick MD to catch the bus from there (it's actually a bit faster to pickup from there instead of Va Beach). What days you thinking about?

Best best is to be a courier for someone that needs something along those lines. Here is a guy who needs something transported from Va Beach to St. Louis MO, which is 2 hours outside of Ft. Leonard Wood MO and literally on the way if driving.

Also consider posting a Craigslist ad for ridesharing in both Va Beach and near Ft. Leonard Wood. Maybe your brother could also pass the word along to see if anyone else if driving from nearby and could give you a ride.