Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

An idea to benefit everyone.

Old 04-07-2005, 09:27 AM
Blang Blang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Default Re: An idea to benefit everyone.

shut up kevin.go drive ur 240 off a cliff after u give me some parts lol
Old 04-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

shit u might even want to get some sponsers involved if at all possible.local shops maybe or there r some people on drag i know for sure have connections with part companies
Old 04-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4

Originally Posted by S.Concepts7
i was going to say fentress airfield off of mt. pleasant i think... thats where they used to have the autox about 3 or 4 years ago
Fentress is out of the question, its still used as a satellite airfield for the navy. VOR indicators are still setup for the arifield, we wouldnt want to be racing one night and a plane needs to make an emergency landing knowing my bad luck.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:33 AM
Blang Blang

i thought they still used it cuz we saw some planes touching down over there one day when we were doing some high speed runs on fentress airfield rd.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:34 AM
Bimmer Prick

B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU

If it ever happened in Virginia Beach City council would be pissed. They would have so many cops waiting outside the area.

I can see it now a long ass line of blue lights and each one of them has pulled over an import for exhaust.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by S14KAT
How are you going to go about proposing any of this to the city?
"Ummm yeah, I'm going to use this old airfield that I don't own and race cars on it"

Just like i laid it out in my first post, this will be a preventative measure for the city to let his be open...no more reckless racing on the street with civilians. no more cops having to pull cars over @100+ miles per hour on saturday and friday nights... it will be a controlled environment for folks to do this. no risk to other but themselve because they choose to do this on the street when they are putting other folks in harms way. they can get the hundreds of car enthusiast in one spot two of the nights out the week when there is the most trouble caused on the road. If they dont let this happen, they will deliberately puts other folks in harms way of the jackasses that causes accidents on saturday nights....<--- and for this reason, we could also get the city behind it.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:36 AM
Blang Blang

im sure it wouldnt be any worse then the meets out at pembroke.cops galore.still is like that on the weekends
Old 04-07-2005, 09:37 AM
Registered Member

Capt'N R Capt'N R Capt'N R Capt'N R Capt'N R Capt'N R Capt'N R Capt'N R Capt'N R Capt'N R Capt'N R

Originally Posted by BlackSRT4
Fentress is out of the question, its still used as a satellite airfield for the navy. VOR indicators are still setup for the arifield, we wouldnt want to be racing one night and a plane needs to make an emergency landing knowing my bad luck.
There is an airport in wakefield,off of 460 It has 1 plane or something in a hanger. It doesn't seem all that busy
Old 04-07-2005, 09:57 AM
Registered Member

The one in suffolk is an abandoned drag strip ! seems like va beach(hard shell to crack) and suffolk will be the best bet for now...im will be sending emails to the cities to get incontact with the right peresonnel tomorrow.
Old 04-07-2005, 10:43 AM
20psi>engine

72NOVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BlackSRT4
Anyone know of creeds airfield? its close to princess anne i believe looking at some maps off the net... looks to be an old military strip.
Creed's used to be an 1/8 mile stip a long time ago, i have no idea what is there if anything now.

Edit: http://www.airfields-freeman.com/VA/...giniaBeach.htm are a few arial photos of the strips. It says creeds is used now for police vehicle training which might make it a plus to be used as a dragstrip as cars already utilize the facility.

Last edited by 72NOVA; 04-07-2005 at 10:53 AM.

Quick Reply: An idea to benefit everyone.