Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

An idea to benefit everyone.

Old 04-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Blang Blang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Default Re: An idea to benefit everyone.

well thats really no better than dinwhiddie
Old 04-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Evil Bumblebee

milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG

personally i think its a great idea....less people weaving in and out of traffic...and instead of trashing the idea why dont u get behind it....sign petitions get owners of local tuner shops and other businesses(it would be great for local small shops to showcase their work and products, some of the best car parts ive bought came from the small shops with good ideas)
to put support behind it...hell even sponsor events...car shows and such....make it family friendly on occasion i mean people used to bring their kids out there to former spots we used to hang out at...hell we had a good thing in suffolk untill those idiots decided to drag race down the strip and killed those kids...i mean the cops were there and kept the peace for the most part....why not just make it friendly to all families i mean with the summer rolling around it would be a great thing for tourism i mean walking about the strip is only fun for the first day....u can run with this u just need to get the right people behind it.....like everyone on this site...i mean hell u can get the cops out there to make sure nothing too serious happens....they do it in cali and other states...why not here?stop trying to kill the idea and just get behind it
Old 04-07-2005, 08:44 PM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

thats the spirit.i totally agree this is completly doable and it will be hugly supported if it is done.nobody on here can deny that.the turnouts would be huge as long as the entrance fee was kept low.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Evil Bumblebee

milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG

i mean hell 5 bucks to get in and if there is drag racing like 1-2 bucks a run....and with all the grudge matches and rivals around here it would make for some REAL race kill stories that everyone can see and vouch for
Old 04-07-2005, 08:54 PM
I'M BACK

PRO-Habit

Originally Posted by WYT R1CE
Dont even do a waiver. If your going to be charging nightly to be able to enter, make that the waiver. Have it printed on the back of the ticket and a sign out front.

"By buying this ticket you enter yourself in a legal contract that we accept no responsibility of you actions which may harm you or others."

Of course you want to add a couple more details such as damage of property. ect.
I think this whole thing is a great idea......plus the owner of the property wouldnt be liable if a waiver is signed. As long as this gets organized and thought through, I think it could happen. Getting all the legal issues and getting permission from the city is the main thing to focus on. Im 100%positive local shops will back this. Best of luck.
Old 04-08-2005, 03:28 AM
Registered Member

BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4

Thanks for the backing fellas, i really hope it can depend or ask some of you for some help later on.... i will try to have my eye set on creeds field, suffolk is too far out the way and everyone would like to hang out at the beach and race, who wouldn't? anyway monday is when all this shit will start.
Old 04-08-2005, 03:39 AM
Mi-4 Member

calilude is an unknown quantity at this point

if you need help getting shops to try and sponsor i got a couple of days i could run around and ask if they would be willing to back this we just need some pamphlets with info on the whole idea.
Old 04-08-2005, 03:50 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

You might want to even get ahold of sung. He might have some people you could get in touch with.
Old 04-08-2005, 03:55 AM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89784
Old 04-08-2005, 04:31 AM
Registered Member

BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4

Creeds airfield is about 1hr 10m out of hampton, ofcourse closer to va beach. today im going to be making the drive to take a look at the place, this will basically give me a general idea if this falls thru ( i pray )

Quick Reply: An idea to benefit everyone.