Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

If you wanna get divorced...

Old 06-02-2011, 04:50 AM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy
Default Re: If you wanna get divorced...

Originally Posted by shonanspeed
Eeeew!
Ayo lil girl u need a poke u hit up big sexy. Dey call me that shit fo a reason.

FYI I EAT THE PUSSY
Old 06-02-2011, 04:56 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

I'd hit it.

justsayn
Old 06-02-2011, 07:10 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

this shit is looking deader than WHAM! on a comeback tour
Old 06-03-2011, 08:52 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

I am really confused:

I was reading this whole thread and decided that the events that lead to you getting divorced and you paying money probably went like this:

1. You get guy, but he is military and hey girls love guys in uniform because they are so cute and you forget you are an attention loving needy women whore thing so you totally discount the fact that he is gone for months on end.
2. Ohh shit deployment, well you will just flirt around a little, but not much
3. Ohh shit he is back for six months be a good girl but he suspects something
4. ohh shit deployment, well you will just fuck around a little, but not much
5. Ohh shit dudeman gets hurt while working to pay for your fun from thousands miles away, because I bet you don't have a fucking job you go shit how are we gonna get money now
6. You treat marriage as a joke and it takes you all of 1 week to get fed up with his moping around because holy shit, he is now disabled and like any other stupid women you feel like you need an out
7. You also forget that it can take years for something like this to heal but no instead in 09 while still married you start dating another man, of which yo udon't tell your man about
8. You do this for along time while navy man dude tries to fix himself
9. You probably get preggers or an STD or he finally starts showing you affection again because he is healing and then boom, you fucking drop the bomb setting him back 2 years
10. You push all the blame on him because he was disabled and it totally wasnt your fault
11. More of your stupid bullshit
12. Judge Calls you on your bullshit
13. Pay the man.
14. Go cry publicly everywhere because you want some penor after your other dude man from the shop who you didn't tell you had a husband realizes you are not the cool bitch who likes cars and sex that he thought you were, also it was getting serious so he left you.
15. Post on driven.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:00 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

She was sucking dick for car parts bro. Dude man came home from deployment and said, "How you afford all these parts gurlllllllllllllll"

that or

Dude loves a girl that is into cars. But not to much that she can tell you exact torque specs on every bolt on your car. She enjoys doing car things with you but not to much that she's annoying at car events. He wanted a girl that doesn't spend all her time in the garage being a grease monkey because then who would fix him sammiches? She has to be in between the kitchen and the garage.

This girl obviously loves being in a garage more then fixing sammiches and trying to be like the bros or banging all of his bros

Last edited by -JB-; 06-03-2011 at 09:04 AM.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:40 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by djgrom
basically the scene in 300 where LeonidasBro starts kickin dudes into dark hole n shit
I'm taking it you woke up feeling more like The Hulk than Ke$ha
Old 06-03-2011, 02:06 PM
nothin2tucknstillTDB

shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed

Originally Posted by -JB-
Dude loves a girl that is into cars. But not to much that she can tell you exact torque specs on every bolt on your car. She enjoys doing car things with you but not to much that she's annoying at car events. He wanted a girl that doesn't spend all her time in the garage being a grease monkey because then who would fix him sammiches? She has to be in between the kitchen and the garage.

This girl obviously loves being in a garage more then fixing sammiches and trying to be like the bros or banging all of his bros
:-/
Anyways, he evaded deployment and work-ups for 6 years. Airframer on the G-dub, the Ike, Vaw-125 and a few other places.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie

djgrom will get teh repz when Im available to do so.

<3
Old 06-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

Originally Posted by shonanspeed
:-/
Anyways, he evaded deployment and work-ups for 6 years. Airframer on the G-dub, the Ike, Vaw-125 and a few other places.
i don't know what this means, but, dem legs...
Old 06-03-2011, 04:51 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Your Ex has impressed me, he simultaneously disregarded a female and acquired currency. For the judge to screw you (a middle-aged, semi-attractive female) over so badly that you are the one that has to pay you must be the biggest cunt in Cunttown.

Quick Reply: If you wanna get divorced...