Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

im sayin, what up with 757?

Old 02-01-2004, 11:20 PM
psycho jungle cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift
Default Re: im sayin, what up with 757?

Stay the fuck away from Chesapeake is all im sayin if u think VB is bad...once it warms up everyone will come outta hibernation. Welcome to the area man
Old 02-01-2004, 11:35 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Originally Posted by Mikahl
I like Va Beachs , check out the teg meet next sunday @PA Park off of Princess Anne Rd, theres a post somewhere. Uhm 10/20min drive from vb blvd. Depends what end of the blvd you're at.
The easy way to find PA Park is to follow the signs pointing towards the Amphitheater.
Old 02-02-2004, 05:22 AM
Honda pimpin' Teg/F2

VAbeachTegNout is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: im sayin, what up with 757?

werd, yea i go to school off of pa, at ati, just off of newtown, my teacher, who i must say is cool as shit... told me to just keep goin down till i see a field and a school on the right and the park will be right there... is this true or is the old fuck bs'n me? and btw, werd up on every1 bein chill up in this bitch so far, that's a good sign i guess.

holla at the 757!
Old 02-02-2004, 05:26 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

MAPQUEST Princess Anne Park
Old 02-02-2004, 05:40 AM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

Originally Posted by S13drifter
1 hr drive to richmond
+45 minutes. lol
Old 02-02-2004, 06:24 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

I lived in denial for a long time...hated being in the 7 cities. I'm not that old now, but no matter where I live or whatever. It's always nice to come back "home". I've lived here my whole 23 years, minus a few months in other places.

VA Beach, contrary to popular belief has so much more going for it than 80% of the cities in the US. The other 20% include places such as Miami, NYC, Las Vegas, etc. But you understand me. This place is a nice mix of suburbs and city, spread out over a very wide, diverse area. Weather is mild all year round. And mainly, it is central. It is in the dead center of the east coast, so travel to either of the extremes is never too hard.

But thats only my opinion. Maybe it's because I have lived here my whole life. But even after my 6 months in NYC(most awesome time of my life) coming back home was a welcome treat.

This place is what you make it.

CF: read it
Old 02-02-2004, 06:37 AM
Maria Giovanna Bella

Hoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these parts

Welcome to Vagina Bitch my friend. It can be your Vagina and a Bitch at the same time. When Im here I hate it, then again anywhere you move and stay long enough you are going to find things you like and dont like. Im from Italy so as far as hanging out in a parking lot its legal there, the cops have better things to do than hassle a bunch of guys/girls who are talking about cars and setting up races or whatever. Here the cops are on fulltime PMS and they will pull you for anything so dont piss one off. Other than that come out have a good time and dont be a dick(I can already tell you arent).

All of you that say there is nothing to do here good or bad weather must not get out much. Tourists come here. Tourists can be chicks as well. Get laid by a hot tourist and you will change your tune.

Last edited by Hoopride2000; 02-02-2004 at 08:22 AM.
Old 02-02-2004, 06:47 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Hoopride2000
I can be your Vagina and a Bitch at the same time.
so you're saying you're a girl.
Old 02-02-2004, 07:00 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

basically here in the winter, people save up money for summer time. then during summer you do pretty much the same thing every day, but its pretty fun when you do it. the girls here are whores and will use you unless you are a dick to them. and i hate tourists, but its fun to mess with them... welcome to va.
Old 02-02-2004, 07:12 AM

Aquavit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Victum
basically here in the winter, people save up money for summer time. then during summer you do pretty much the same thing every day, but its pretty fun when you do it. the girls here are whores and will use you unless you are a dick to them. and i hate tourists, but its fun to mess with them... welcome to va.
Thanks Larry, I'm a whore now. :P

Quick Reply: im sayin, what up with 757?