Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

im sayin, what up with 757?

Old 02-02-2004, 10:12 AM
Atheist.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker
Default Re: im sayin, what up with 757?

I always have fun in 757.
Old 02-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

It took about 2 years for me to start liking the place...I'm originally from Tampa...so the party lifestyle around here is just lacking nasty-bad....but overall I like it around here. It's definitely cleaner than most cities of equal population (probably due to it being a spread out city), and there are a lot of secrets to be discovered. Pretty much like anywhere else, once you find a niche of friends, things will blossom for ya'...just keep an eye on Drag I guess and see about meets and go from there.

Where off the blvd do you live (not too specific, or I may stalk you)...if I see your 'teg around Newtown/Witchduck I'll holla.
Old 02-02-2004, 01:52 PM
Go hokies

Chris95GST is an unknown quantity at this point

My main complaint about Virginia Beach is there are a lack of good people/cop free roads and no really good spots to just have a short friendly race (stoplight to stoplight). This is car wise of course. There plently of stuff to do in the Summer IMO espically if you like water sports.
Old 02-02-2004, 02:00 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

summers are good for the beach, other than that shopping and movies and everything else is here just gets boring or people just suck and dont want to go have fun. i hated vb when i was in HS i went to philly for college and i couldnt wait to come back home. tons of great concerts come here though. i mean its vb you got missy elliots house and the ghetto within a 15min drive. you got a "downtown" and farms within 20min drive.
Old 02-02-2004, 03:35 PM
Blow Me

Stillpushin is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i have lived and visited a lot of places including Atlanta, numerous cities in florida and NYC. Virginia Beach is just very homely. A lot to offer for a family type setting. Like someone else said find a group of friends and try to have fun. Summer is great though.
Old 02-02-2004, 03:39 PM
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

one of the shittier things about this area is the 100:1 guy/girl ratio. and all us squids make the chicks whores and bitches. i cant wait to move back down south.
Old 02-02-2004, 03:46 PM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

wAt dA dEal s0n, I g0tz tHiS t1te teG aNd sHit H011a bAcK. 1
Old 02-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

I recently moved down here in August from Williamsburg. I've got friends from school down here, and met some cool car buddies on here. The car scene is pretty good and will only get better as the temps come up. Living at the beach is just plain better in the summer.

Black&Blown is dead on about the chicks. Theres lots of hot ones but they all seem to be 16, and all the military dudes make the chicks think they're hot shit becuase they get hit on non-stop. My last two exes are from Phoenix, AZ and Austin, TX. The women there are in a different league, but much nicer... it's all about supply and demand.

Enjoy the beach!
Old 02-02-2004, 08:11 PM
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

I like the 757 because it's unique in the sense it is a conglomerate of 7 cities where else do you get that. And if you maximize the 50 miles from Williamsburg to the Virginia Beach ocean front and take what each city has to offer then there is always something to do. Unfortunately, this is only true from late spring to early fall, the winter is trash.
Old 02-03-2004, 07:25 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by Black&Blown01GT
one of the shittier things about this area is the 100:1 guy/girl ratio. and all us squids make the chicks whores and bitches. i cant wait to move back down south.
Pretty much summed that up...

Quick Reply: im sayin, what up with 757?