Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Import Domestic Swap Meet Expo in hampton VA

Old 12-14-2010, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LuvACivic LuvACivic LuvACivic LuvACivic
Default Re: Import Domestic Swap Meet Expo in hampton VA

Originally Posted by Billy Guile
some of those primo little smelly trees. those janks is on point son. on muthafuckin point.
You crazy bro Merry Christmas hope all is well ! God bless
Old 12-16-2010, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
I think you should post what vendors are going to be there without trying to gather traffic to your site without being a sponser .... but hey .... thats just me and im a dick.
Where you have NO responsiblity you DONT have an opinion. Merry Christmas Bro !
Old 12-16-2010, 09:52 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

See .... my RESPONSIBILITY here is to tell you how retarded and horrible you are at marketing/advertising/promoting.

You a month away from "THE BIGGEST MEET ON THE EAST COAST" and your website doesnt even fucking work.

Youve got 5 vendors lined up, one of which owes RameyBuilt a boat load of money. The other 4 are going to be super pissed they wasted money to come and be a vendor.

Im sorry, but this has literally became a huge joke and im sure it will be a huge flop when the day comes. Im sure youll get some of VADRIVENS finest forsale trolls to come out, I hope you prove me wrong .... but with your advertising plan so far .... i doubt it. being you are on VIRGINIAS LARGEST CAR WEBSITE and have nothing but red rep. (that SHOULD tell you how people think of your swap meet)

Thus far youve done one piss poor job putting ACTUAL information out there, LINING UP VENDORS (because you dont have a single "domestic" vendor and again your a fucking MONTH away, but its advertised as BOTH ... IMPORT and DOMESTIC swap meet)

I mean .... can I pick up a set of heads for a vette there? A tire bigger than a 225? A driveshaft?

Hell these people have already paid you to be part of your event, and youve mentioned them on facebook where ONLY 14 PEOPLE LIKE THE EVENT. You havnt posted on HERE .... which would of been the main community you should be trying to target. Id be real pissed being your supposed to be getting the crowd there since thats the real reason they are paying you, so they can sell their merch.

According to facebook your having flyers made, WHAT INFO will be on them? All 5 vendors that are signed up. Back to the domestic vendors, which one of them will be on the flyers? NONE .... because you havent any lined up?

You called KEN BLOCK to see if he would come be part of your parts swap .... with 5 Vendors (not knocking any of the vendors you have lined up other than the NRG guys) .... hahahahahahahah

Man I honestly hope you arent getting paid for this, nor do this (marketing) for a living .... cause you are going to be one broke fuck.

BTW FUCK YOUR CHRISTMAS Hope your tree catches fire.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:10 AM
Registered member

4norzn 4norzn 4norzn 4norzn 4norzn 4norzn 4norzn 4norzn 4norzn 4norzn 4norzn

how many people are actually attending this event?

is it really going to be as big as you make it sound? i mean hcc is kind of a huge venue and must have cost a fortune to get,like broke neck said, your site is not even up and your facebook link doesnt seem to have a lot of hits.

you said surrounding states are coming, who is coming?
Old 12-16-2010, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
See .... my RESPONSIBILITY here is to tell you how retarded and horrible you are at marketing/advertising/promoting.

You a month away from "THE BIGGEST MEET ON THE EAST COAST" and your website doesnt even fucking work.

Youve got 5 vendors lined up, one of which owes RameyBuilt a boat load of money. The other 4 are going to be super pissed they wasted money to come and be a vendor.

Im sorry, but this has literally became a huge joke and im sure it will be a huge flop when the day comes. Im sure youll get some of VADRIVENS finest forsale trolls to come out, I hope you prove me wrong .... but with your advertising plan so far .... i doubt it. being you are on VIRGINIAS LARGEST CAR WEBSITE and have nothing but red rep. (that SHOULD tell you how people think of your swap meet)

Thus far youve done one piss poor job putting ACTUAL information out there, LINING UP VENDORS (because you dont have a single "domestic" vendor and again your a fucking MONTH away, but its advertised as BOTH ... IMPORT and DOMESTIC swap meet)

I mean .... can I pick up a set of heads for a vette there? A tire bigger than a 225? A driveshaft?

Hell these people have already paid you to be part of your event, and youve mentioned them on facebook where ONLY 14 PEOPLE LIKE THE EVENT. You havnt posted on HERE .... which would of been the main community you should be trying to target. Id be real pissed being your supposed to be getting the crowd there since thats the real reason they are paying you, so they can sell their merch.

According to facebook your having flyers made, WHAT INFO will be on them? All 5 vendors that are signed up. Back to the domestic vendors, which one of them will be on the flyers? NONE .... because you havent any lined up?

You called KEN BLOCK to see if he would come be part of your parts swap .... with 5 Vendors (not knocking any of the vendors you have lined up other than the NRG guys) .... hahahahahahahah

Man I honestly hope you arent getting paid for this, nor do this (marketing) for a living .... cause you are going to be one broke fuck.

BTW FUCK YOUR CHRISTMAS Hope your tree catches fire.
I heard this awhile ago. Unsuccessful people always talk about successful people. But successful people never talk about unsuccessful people. You do notice you are on my post and I'm not on any of yours
Old 12-16-2010, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by 4norzn
how many people are actually attending this event?

is it really going to be as big as you make it sound? i mean hcc is kind of a huge venue and must have cost a fortune to get,like broke neck said, your site is not even up and your facebook link doesnt seem to have a lot of hits.

you said surrounding states are coming, who is coming?
Well you would have to come out to see. If it is not worth you time don't come but I would love for you to come see what it is about
Old 12-16-2010, 10:55 AM
Registered member

What do I base my opinion on if its worth my time or not if I don't know what the hell is going on?

U lure us with what u have, not with what you might have.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by 4norzn
What do I base my opinion on if its worth my time or not if I don't know what the hell is going on?

U lure us with what u have, not with what you might have.
So if it is not worth your time why are you wasting commenting on my post ??? You guys on Vadriven are some funny people. I check my post for business and yall check my post to make comments that only bring more attention to the event. If you only knew how much buzz you haters create. You would stop making post. You do know this event is still going to happen if you come or not.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:10 AM
Registered member

That flew over ur head man. I never stated that it was a waste of my time. I simply asked why it shouldn't be a waste of time to attend since you haven't shown, really anything worthwhile, not in this thread anyway.

On the contrary, I was trying to help.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by LuvACivic
So if it is not worth your time why are you wasting commenting on my post ??? You guys on Vadriven are some funny people. I check my post for business and yall check my post to make comments that only bring more attention to the event. If you only knew how much buzz you haters create. You would stop making post. You do know this event is still going to happen if you come or not.
doing it wrong.

Quick Reply: Import Domestic Swap Meet Expo in hampton VA