Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

import scene

Old 09-29-2003, 01:56 PM
i probably hate you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by TibNRice
.....everything i've done for my car has been for myself....noone else but my own satisfaction....no-one else....
you sound like youre trying to convince yourself.
Old 09-29-2003, 02:06 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Originally posted by Mr.2
just wait till the american initial d comes out in full force. all hell is going to break loose.
Type-S cup holders are gonna fly off the shelf so people can drive the backroads with cups full of water so they can "stir" the water become the greatest driver in the world... then you'll also have the lil 12yr olds that think they know er'thin there is to know about cars... yay... i can't wait...
Old 09-29-2003, 02:14 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

fuck a scene.
Old 09-29-2003, 02:17 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Originally posted by Neo Xian Wu
Type-S cup holders are gonna fly off the shelf so people can drive the backroads with cups full of water so they can "stir" the water become the greatest driver in the world... then you'll also have the lil 12yr olds that think they know er'thin there is to know about cars... yay... i can't wait...
Man... as if 240s and Corollas weren't hard enough as is to find... now all these idiots will buy them up even more and promptly drive them into a guardrail. I'm genuinely worried someone will try to steal my pos S13.

I will make it a point to point and laugh at every person I see who sports any sticker relating to Initial D.
Old 09-29-2003, 02:21 PM
spin baby spin

ZoomZoomH is an unknown quantity at this point

dorifto?
Old 09-29-2003, 02:25 PM
20psi>engine

72NOVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by soulDistortion
I will make it a point to point and laugh at every person I see who sports any sticker relating to Initial D.

NIGHT KIDS FOUR TEH LIFE!!11!!!1

Last edited by 72NOVA; 09-29-2003 at 02:30 PM.
Old 09-29-2003, 02:37 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

EMPEROR WILL OWN YOU WIT TEH AWD DORIFTO AND MIS-FIRING SYSTEM!!!
Old 09-29-2003, 02:39 PM
My President's black

MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait

man, i love my car. its fun learning about it and watching its progress..i dont care about if the scene dies..ill still drive myshitty ass integra around lowered on SIs baby...And i like street racing, and i think hanging out in parking lots with cool cats and cool cars is fun. shit what am i talking about..imma ricer anyways.
Old 09-29-2003, 02:43 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally posted by sonic6
It'll be back...2 Fast 2 Furious is out on DVD tomorrow.
i saw a car with triangle shaped tail lights the other day it may have been an accord? it had a "lower intentions" sticker on it.. then a realy big decal kit on it also.. it reminded me of the cars in that movie minus the flame thrower kits
Old 09-29-2003, 02:44 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

i guess im a ricer at heart too, i find joy in hanging out with other car tuners. i like talking with them about mods and seeing what people have done in the 757. i do also enjoy alittle street racing when its done safely. my names matt, and im a ricer.

Quick Reply: import scene