Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

import scene

Old 09-29-2003, 02:50 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

i think we need a new thread... ricer's anonymous... "helping you to realize that it's in you"... lol... now put down that 2F2F airfreshener and neon shift knob and let's have a group hug
Old 09-29-2003, 03:31 PM
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

Originally posted by Honda-S2000
my names matt, and im a ricer.
hello matt......thats step one of the ten step road to recovery lol but i know what youre sayin
Old 09-29-2003, 03:33 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

haha, thank you my friend
Old 09-29-2003, 04:07 PM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

Originally posted by EEK
if the scene dies off it will be better, you will lose more ricers and true car enthusiast will only stay in the game
Old 09-29-2003, 04:08 PM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

Originally posted by IthinkI1
There is still a "scene"??? Oh yeah thats right, i dont know whats going on because i got bored with the whole using an entire tank of gas on sat. night trying to get rid of the ricers thing. Im over gathering in parking lots.
also very true.
Old 09-29-2003, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

NaD00D00 is a jewel in the roughNaD00D00 is a jewel in the roughNaD00D00 is a jewel in the rough

It's weird how some people have like the "elite" approach relaying the message that they wanna stop wasting their time getting together, but there's still people (with respectable cars/attitudes) who just wanna hang out cuz it's fun. I honestly think that "ricers" will continue to gather and grow regardless of what the "real enthusiasts" do, regarding going to parking lots or not. Think of it this way though . . .
If real enthusiasts with real cars are absent where people get together, you're gonna see the ricey groups grow more and more, cuz they don't see very many respectable cars often. Without the influence of the nicer, cleaner, legit cars and their drivers and tuners who know what their doing, and like doing it (as well as gathering with other people like them), the ignorant rice will keep doing what they're doing.
They'll keep putting on lame graphics . . .
They'll keep sporting huge, non-functional wings . . .
They'll keep putting on ugly, primered kits . . .
Keep racing, hurting more people, and doing all kinds of stupid stuff.
I think the scene is kinda lame . . .
And it keeps getting worse. But I'm not helping any by just sitting here and criticizing the "whack" cars I've been seeing. I don't drive a super nice car, but some people think it's clean, and it's not ricey, and some people actually think it's nice. So if more people with nicer cars actually get together and rep the "scene" like they could, maybe it'll get better and not worse. Maybe it won't get better. But I bet it at least wouldn't get worse. Really nice cars are easy to identify, and if you have a nice car. But right now, most people identify nice as a fart-can exhaust, huge rims not aligned properly, and bright graphics that don't even match the color of the car.

And I'm really bored, so I'll stop typing now.
(I just hope I don't get flamed)
Old 09-29-2003, 07:37 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

i thought that whole ass talking thing went out with ace ventura.
Old 09-29-2003, 07:39 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll righty then
Old 09-29-2003, 07:44 PM
Registered Member

NaD00D00 is a jewel in the roughNaD00D00 is a jewel in the roughNaD00D00 is a jewel in the rough

Just seems to me as if people only complain and criticize whenever I read the threads . . .
Old 09-29-2003, 07:47 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

that's jus what people do man... bitchin and moanin is a part of life... especially here lol

Quick Reply: import scene