Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

import scene

Old 09-29-2003, 08:05 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NaD00D00 is a jewel in the roughNaD00D00 is a jewel in the roughNaD00D00 is a jewel in the rough

lol
I've noticed.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:24 PM
Formerly Shinobi....

RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point

Its like a buissness....It all goes to shit when the people who made it what it is let it get lame......Street racing? not my favorite thing to do but in some circumstances it seems to be acceptable.....Hangin out in parking lots? It may be "Dubbed gay" but ive gotten some of my best ideas in parking lots.....And Ricers? the people who built this scene but didnt maintain it are the real bad guys, instead of criticizing a ricer teach him something, show interest in most Ricers cars for a few weeks and i bet in about 2 months that person does a 180 dregree turn to a respectable car owner.....We the ppl who built this scene are at fault for letting it go to shit......If its lame get off your ass and do something about it.....

And Matt I was on that 12 step band wagon too but the wheels fell off.....
Old 09-29-2003, 09:43 PM

projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det

The thing I don't understand is why most people have this attitude that you are above someone who is a "ricer". If the "ricer" is happy about how his\her car looks more power to them, who cares what other people think. Its just different styles, not everyone will agree.
Now people who endanger others with their reckless actions on the street or parking lots- they are just dumb f**ks.
Old 09-29-2003, 11:49 PM
Registered Member

lookatmy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet all of u didn't think that wangan shit was gay..? If we had something like that every saturday night would u still say the scene sucked and its a waste of your time.. More than likely not. That wangan meet was how it was because someone took time to organize it and to make sure clean and very respectable cars, and more importantly respectable people showed up. Maybe if everyone on here that bitches about rice going to all the meeting spots would quit complaining and set something up where a majority of the cars were nice, ricers would stay away or change their thoughts.. But noooo. Just keep complaining.

Last edited by lookatmy6; 09-29-2003 at 11:52 PM.
Old 09-30-2003, 12:01 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

Old 09-30-2003, 03:35 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally posted by lookatmy6
Maybe if everyone on here that bitches about rice going to all the meeting spots would quit complaining and set something up where a majority of the cars were nice, ricers would stay away or change their thoughts.
Exactly. But remember, people will always find something to bitch about. lol.
Old 09-30-2003, 04:44 AM
Nitrous is Cheating!

Shibby is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Honda-S2000
My names matt, and im a ricer.
It's going in the sig right now.....hahahahahaha
Old 09-30-2003, 04:44 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

I dont think most of you understand why most of us scene bashers dont like the scene. Personally, it represent or give me what im in the car thing for. Im in it for a love of cars, preformance on many levels, and all things mechanical. The scene is about the import culture. When I hang around other car people I want to be able to talk car stuff with them, not listen to a bunch of bs flow from their mouth. Thats all Ive ever heard hanging out in a parking lot. I want to hang out with people who understand why Im going for a 1.66ish rod/stroke ratio with my stroker, not someone who will ask if I have a cold air intake. I want to talk to someone who knows where to gap their plugs and why, not someone who thinks that you get super duper platified-irridium plugs and then claims a 20hp gain. I want to hang out with someone who knows when to take a late or early apex, not someone who talks about granny shifting and double cutching. I want to hang out with someone who drops their car and goes for a ride immediatley to see how it handles, not someone who drops their car cause they like the slammed look. I want to hang out with someone who looks at torque curve, not peak hp. I dont want to hang out with someone who will call a car with a functional aero kit rice because they think any kind of kit is rice. I dont want to hang out with someone who picks their tires because they think that the tread patter looks cool. Everytime Ive hung out in a parking lot I see someone whos dumped $10000 into their motor and turbo kit but has failed to do anything about any engine management. Their car ends up being slow and unreliable but everyone thinks its the shit. Then 2 weeks later when they blow it up and theyre shocked cause they built it up so much and just cant figure out what went wrong. Yes you can meet some great people hanging out in a parking lot. You can also meet some great people hanging out at the checkout line at the grocery store. I dont see any of you hanging out there. Ill meet my car people at the track, machine shop, or dyno. I can make friends elsewhere.
Old 09-30-2003, 05:24 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

all that im saying is that everyone keeps saying... "racing is gay, hanging out is gay.".... well what are u doing? going to dinwiddie maybe once a month? not in the winter thats for sure. why are u so against people gathering that all share the same hobby? u guys are talking about "fuck a scene"... well what is it then? its like organising a football team, and not playing. youd get 10+ guys and practice 2 times a week, training and running plays... then not playing a real game. all that im saying is that everyone seeems to be so harsh about this shit. FUCK THAT FUCK THE SCENE FUCK RICERS FUCK PARKING LOTS FUCK RACING... calm down and help the scene grow and change in this area.
Old 09-30-2003, 05:29 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

if you didnt care about being with a group of people who share the same interest, then you wouldnt be on this site. personally id rather talk to you people in person, and id rather see your car in a parking lot then in some whack ass horrible picture in eye candy. call me gay, call me a ricer, but i enjoyed ptown, i did. a hell of a lot of you here enjoyed it as well. everyone on drag va is fo fucking cocky, that instead of saying yeah i had good times or i enjoyed it too, everyone wants to say OH FUCK THAT, I AINT NO RICER, ID RATHER SIT MY ASS IN A BAR OR PARTY FOR THE 50th WEEKEND IN A ROW.

Quick Reply: import scene