Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

import scene

Old 09-30-2003, 08:24 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

Originally posted by MI4nKuwait
imma ricer...shit, now im bored as hell on the weekends. i like being around cars. shit i miss Putt Putt...where everyone lined up and rolled out to wherever..madd deep going down 264 and shit but whatever. I dont mind hanging out in parking lots with other cars..some nights you see some hot shit..and some nights you laugh all night cause this black neon with lime green graphics and loud ass system thinks his car is hot...lol...but anyways....
anyone want to hang out in a parkinglot this week..i get paid this week so i can waste a tank of gas riding around and shit..hahahhahha
its nice to see people letting there guard down. everyone on drag is so afraid of losing there TUFF guy image. everyone wants to be the king of flaming. for once lets try not to be the biggest asshole on dragva and think you know what, it CAN be fun some weekends hanging out with other car peeps. i agree with you, mi4nkuwait, i do miss going to the "races" on saturday night. partying and clubbing and bars get REALLY old for me, cause thats not my type of thing. and i think that there are more people that we think that feel the same... there just scared. i dont give a fuck if someone wants to come on here and flame me for wanting to hang out, FUCK EM! while there at home making threads, or out getting drunk like every other night, id much rather hang out with some car peeps. dont be afraid everyone! dont be afraid of the assholes of dragva that will TRY to make you look like an ass because you wanna hang out all night in a big ass parking lot.
Old 09-30-2003, 08:32 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I'm new to the "scene" or whatever, but I've been a car enthusiast for many years now. I've learned about cars from reading and experience, but also from talking to people sitting around in a parking lot with the hood open and asking questions about stuff. I mean, if someone goes out and buys $10k worth of stuff and no engine management, why don't you tell them?
So they can blow it up and never try to mod anything again? Take them under your wing and teach them some shit. No, not everyone knows as much as some of you do about the fine points of automotive engineering as some others, but why not drop some knowledge on them so that they understand their how cold air intake works, why that 747 wing doesn't help, why tourque is just a big a concern as horsepower? People start doing that and they'll have a better time of it I think, because they'll be closer to the same level of knowledge/understanding

I know 10% as much as your average person on the board about theiir cars, but if I can help someone or give them some advice I will.

And yes, I'm a bit rice, I'll admit it...but I'm okay with that...because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and people like me.

Last edited by El Negro; 09-30-2003 at 08:36 AM.
Old 09-30-2003, 08:48 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally posted by Honda-S2000
again i hear, it cant be done it cant be done. well you know what, until people go out and try then i guess we'll never know.
I'm with ya on that one Matt.
Old 09-30-2003, 08:51 AM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

Originally posted by EEK
if the scene dies off it will be better, you will lose more ricers and true car enthusiast will only stay in the game
To lose all them ricers, APC needs to go out of Business.!
Old 09-30-2003, 08:56 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally posted by Insperation
To lose all them ricers, APC needs to go out of Business.!
Unfortunately, APC will not go out of business due Spo-Com. (A fad in Japan, sort of like GayDM.)
Old 09-30-2003, 09:00 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

plus due to the popularity of drifting, APC is starting a smaller company that will be producing drift performance parts (suspension, exhaust, etc)... yay... the only way to stop APC is to burn that bitch down...
Old 09-30-2003, 09:01 AM
To the future...

Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol

Originally posted by VR-4ever
Unfortunately, APC will not go out of business due Spo-Com. (A fad in Japan, sort of like GayDM.)
Ha i was wondering what they did over there. Maybe they should switch to making their cars look usdm.
Old 09-30-2003, 09:03 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

actually alot of japanese ARE making their cars look usdm... for some reason our tuner scene has caught on over there, despite most of the people over hear wanting to be jdm... the irony of it all
Old 09-30-2003, 09:07 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

i went out to the parking lots a few times with my friends to hang out, it was fun i guess.. but not many people seemed interested at all in talking to 16/17 year olds, maybe thats because we didnt have much done to our cars.. but its sorta difficult to buy a bunch of shit for your car when you have to juggle school with a minimum wage job
Old 09-30-2003, 09:18 AM
To the future...

Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol

Originally posted by Neo Xian Wu
actually alot of japanese ARE making their cars look usdm... for some reason our tuner scene has caught on over there, despite most of the people over hear wanting to be jdm... the irony of it all
No doubt....

Your ride going to be finished this weekend?

Quick Reply: import scene