Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Increase in Vandalism

Old 06-29-2008, 07:45 PM
HNIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.
Default Increase in Vandalism

I was just wondering if anyone else has been noticing a steady increase in vandalism lately. I have lived in my neighborhood now almost 9 years and had no problems till this year. There has been an increase in break ins, cars stolen, vandalism in general. Last night my house was egged. They egged the corvette on the tire and front driver side. And threw eggs at the garage door. I mean there was no damage but still. It's the purpose of the thing. I mean i can understand some kids maybe forking your lawn or something that DOESNT cause damage. But egging a car or anything is just stupidity. My dad was sitting on the front steps a couple days ago and sees 3 kids pushing a car down the street with the parking lights on. This was at 4:00 ( he wakes up early ) so he calls the police. 5 minutes later the police find the kids with the car and a flat bed around the corner. Idiots.

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed an increase near them?
Old 06-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Registered Member

banned_user is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Increase in Vandalism

Originally Posted by 07 FG2
I was just wondering if anyone else has been noticing a steady increase in vandalism lately. I have lived in my neighborhood now almost 9 years and had no problems till this year. There has been an increase in break ins, cars stolen, vandalism in general. Last night my house was egged. They egged the corvette on the tire and front driver side. And threw eggs at the garage door. I mean there was no damage but still. It's the purpose of the thing. I mean i can understand some kids maybe forking your lawn or something that DOESNT cause damage. But egging a car or anything is just stupidity. My dad was sitting on the front steps a couple days ago and sees 3 kids pushing a car down the street with the parking lights on. This was at 4:00 ( he wakes up early ) so he calls the police. 5 minutes later the police find the kids with the car and a flat bed around the corner. Idiots.

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed an increase near them?
some kids spray painted "hammer time" on my stop sign, last week they killed a rabbit improperly cleaned it, and hung the remains from the stop sign across from the hammertime sign, it's three highschool kids, and I think they know everyone knows its them. they want to vandalize city property, let officer blackburn handle that shit, otherwise I dont care.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:14 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Maybe they egged your house because they don't like you.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:24 AM
Registered member

dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
It was probably someone from this site.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:39 AM
05 Kawi ZX6R

Ricer Rob has disabled reputation

someone egged my pos 89 corsica the other day, single egg.. most of it just got on the tire.. I mean this is my POS corsica beater, whats the point? I was more upset over the waste of a perfectly good egg than my car. Also my sis's car was shot at with a pellet gun a while back down the road and we have had a few car windows busted out over the last 5 years or so.. seems to be happening alot more.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:53 AM
Registered Member

ODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these parts

my dad's escalade got shot at with pellets too.. shot out a window and left quite a few dings..

this happened in, I think, in the kempsville area.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:58 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

Originally Posted by 07 FG2
I mean i can understand some kids maybe forking your lawn
what the hell is that?
Old 06-30-2008, 05:58 AM
Still spinnin'

Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
Originally Posted by dc/dc
It was probably someone from this site.
Basically.
Old 06-30-2008, 06:04 AM
05 Kawi ZX6R

Ricer Rob has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by naMfOrelliK
what the hell is that?
they stick a bunch of plastic forks in your yard.. i think. Basically aerates your yard for free
Old 06-30-2008, 07:16 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by Ricer Rob
they stick a bunch of plastic forks in your yard.. i think. Basically aerates your yard for free
I think I'd laugh if someone stuck plastic forks in my front yard.

Luckily we haven't had a increase in vandalism but I park my car in a sorta hidden spot.

Quick Reply: Increase in Vandalism