Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Increase in Vandalism

Old 06-30-2008, 07:20 AM
smuggling grapes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O
Default Re: Increase in Vandalism

Originally Posted by Ricer Rob
they stick a bunch of plastic forks in your yard.. i think. Basically aerates your yard for free
how is that a prank? I don't get it. lol
Old 06-30-2008, 07:24 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

school's out for summer.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:39 AM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
Maybe they egged your house because they don't like you.
well they probably would have egged my car if that was the thing. They egged my house from the side.. One egg hit the tire of the vette and splattered a little bit on the car. One was on the side of the house. And 2 hit the garage door. Kind of pointless. They didn't hit my car or my moms 350z. So.

Originally Posted by naMfOrelliK
how is that a prank? I don't get it. lol
Its a harmless prank just like Tping someones house. Just is a big mess. Also like taking instant potatos if someone has a sprinklers throw it all in their yard. Looks like someone threw up all over your lawn. Someones house a couple months ago got forked, that instant potato shit, tped. Was kinda funny to drive by and see.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:41 AM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

damn... guess i better go get a gun to shoot any motherfuckers tryin to \"fork my lawn\"
Old 06-30-2008, 08:09 AM
I wupped Batmans ass

euro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to all

My neighborhood is constantly getting hit with people spray painting the fences along Green Meadows Rd (in between Princess Anne and Independence. Usually, it's just pictures of some faces smoking weed, but this latest job looks like a bunch of jibberish gang writing.

The city claims they are going to clean it up, but it's been up there for almost a month.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:13 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

Originally Posted by 07 FG2
harmless prank
does not compute
Old 06-30-2008, 03:02 PM
V12
Registered Member

V12 has disabled reputation

I've seen a pretty big increase in graffiti. And I don't mean nice stuff, I mean the really lame shit like writing your name in halfassed chicken scratch
Old 06-30-2008, 05:30 PM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by naMfOrelliK
does not compute
When i say harmless i mean doesnt cause damage to your property. I dont think putting forks in a yard damages property.
Old 06-30-2008, 06:57 PM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Originally Posted by banned_user
some kids spray painted "hammer time" on my stop sign, last week they killed a rabbit improperly cleaned it, and hung the remains from the stop sign across from the hammertime sign, it's three highschool kids, and I think they know everyone knows its them. they want to vandalize city property, let officer blackburn handle that shit, otherwise I dont care.
Hahaha yeah I saw the hammertime sign, pretty gay. And when I used to have my lifted 4runner before I traded it for the s2k some kids who knows who did it didn't do a very good job egging my runner. People are just jealous and wanna fuck other people's shit up.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

SCS_Gordo has disabled reputation

yeah, i have'nt seen an increase of vandalism,more like a one time deal. But earlier this year someone decided they would be funny and egg my car (and a few others on my street), hitting mine twice, once around the fuel door and the other where my front fender meets my door, and left a pretty nasty mark in my paint but since then i havent seen anything like any other incident that has been posted here(knock on wood)