Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Inspection coming up soon

Old 04-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Flatulence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov
Default Re: Inspection coming up soon

Yea my knee grow, smokey da man round here for them stickers. Just make sure to have some dough first nawmeen?
Old 04-07-2014, 01:00 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by DOOM
Smokey is the man, hook the dude up with some good ass bud bro
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyit

i know daas ryte
Old 04-07-2014, 02:04 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Yeah bro, totally hit up smokeybear. I get away with like five illegal things on my car cause of him. Message him your VIN, driver's license number and address and he will mail a sticker to you as soon as you paypal him. It's fucking awesome!
Old 04-07-2014, 03:15 PM
Derp Status

MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow

yeah no ragrets on getting a sticker from him.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:42 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by itzdustin
I drive a dsm with no catalytic converter and need to get a sticker i'm wondering who in the hampton roads/norfolk/newport news area can help me out. i'm new to the area and don't have many connections. Please don't reply to the thread instead send me a pm. Thanks for anyone who replies.
or here is a grand idea, get a fucking converter you broke fuck, you can buy a god damn universal, weld fucking flanges to it and to your exhaust, bolt it up come inspection time and then remove and replace it with a straight pipe, OR you could just install and leave the damn converter on there since it's a fucking EPA federal regulation and a huge fucking fine for removing an emissions device

on top of that buying a sticker could get you fucked up with the law, especially since it's digital now, and if you simply buy a sticker that's not on the books it will not be registered to your vehicle in the system so when you get pulled over for general stupidity and they run your plate and see that fresh sticker they know it's illegal and then you are proper fucked