Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

jdm front end meets trailor hitch...

Old 05-30-2008, 08:28 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: jdm front end meets trailor hitch...

Originally Posted by RPRacing
nope. not truck. when i had my DA, i got into an accident going about 15mph and hit the car in front of me. killed my hood, rad support, bumper and headlights. lowered cars don't like hitting stock cars rear bumpers.

also, these pics defiinately appear to make it look worse than it really is.

Shit,you dont have to remind me. I hit a girl that was trying to cross the a intersection(she was a dumbass..like 16 years old,trying to rush through oncoming traffic) in my JDM front end DC4,and it smashed my whole front end up. Didnt put anything but a scratch on her bumper. but I was going a lot faster than 15 mph.

Dodge dynasty > jdm front integra
Old 05-30-2008, 08:29 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Mr. Projekt
wow.... that sucks.

if it wasnt so 4x4 maybe you woulda went under the hitch.

LOLZ!!!

caleb you are a motherfucing trip.

yo mayne...it HAS begun...lol the Cobra is about to start getting modded out son.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:36 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I think you hit more than a trailer hitch.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:38 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

I can imagine you listening to rick ross - speeding,right before you hit the trailer hitch.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:51 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

It would be much cheaper to fix it, and have a 99 jdm front teg. Fuck buying a shell and swapping everything over, and blah blah blah. It doesnt look that bad, if the hood was taken off, the damage would look minimal.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:20 AM
War kittens?

odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts

Part it out, I'll be waiting
Old 05-30-2008, 11:24 AM
i like kittahs

UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag

Originally Posted by jdm_teggie
so i rear ended a truck yesterday..... with a trailor hitch....

my car's technically totaled but i decided not to sell it to gieco, im taking it as is and getting a $3100 check for insurance.

to repair it i would need a new jdm hood, bumper, and radiator support. a new radiator, a/c condensor, and bumper support. oh and paint the new hood and bumper.

is it worth buying new parts and fixing it or just parting it out and starting over?

its a 99 ls non vtec with 140,000 miles. gsr interior, every bolt on imaginable, aftermarket exhaust and suspension.

i dont want to let it go but i dont know if its worth the hassle or money to repair it. what do yall think?

I bet your pissed they only gave you 3100, You must of let them do all the talking. I got $2500 for a 1992 vx hatch and that was just to repair it, I fixed it myself for $500. They never even totaled it also. I have a hard time thinking 99 ls integras are worth $3100. Insurance companies suck!
Old 05-30-2008, 06:30 PM
jarnett photography

akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I think you hit more than a trailer hitch.
I wouldn't say so.. same thing happened to me when I was younger, was going no more than 10mph and rear ended a truck with a HUGE trailer hitch, my car looked exactly like that it was kinda crazy how it crumpled, at least the airbags didn't go off
Old 05-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Registered Member

jdm_teggie has disabled reputation

im thinkin just partin it out and buying sumthing a little more exciting.... s2 maybe??

and yes i was only going like 20 mph if that, i hadnt even gotten out of 2nd yet....

and he only had red paint on his trailor hitch, i didnt even touch his bumper
Old 05-30-2008, 06:34 PM
Registered Member

jdm_teggie has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JAGweb
I bet your pissed they only gave you 3100, You must of let them do all the talking. I got $2500 for a 1992 vx hatch and that was just to repair it, I fixed it myself for $500. They never even totaled it also. I have a hard time thinking 99 ls integras are worth $3100. Insurance companies suck!
yeah i only got 3100 to repair it cuz i wasnt insured with "custom upgrades"
and as far as geico is concerned "customizations dont increase the value of a vehicle, you still need a front end no matter where it comes from."

they offered me only 4000 to hand it over to them as is. i deff wasnt gunna let it go for that with all my money and parts still on it.

Quick Reply: jdm front end meets trailor hitch...