Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Jumping Off Shit and Hopefully Landing in Water

Old 09-04-2006, 08:38 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol
Default Re: Jumping Off Shit and Hopefully Landing in Water

Im not going to let the pool at my apartment go to waste. Im going to stick to jumping in that. Plus the water is clean...lol
Old 09-04-2006, 08:48 AM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

this is turning out beeter then i thought. but it def is one of the best rushes around while still remaining somewhat safe.

where is this train bridge you speak of natchez and how tall?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Everyday

BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ

Sounds like you guys have been watching a lot of Steve-o's old vids.
You guys should try the Coleman Bridge on Rt. 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BlackEJ; 09-04-2006 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Add content.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:55 AM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by BlackEJ
Sounds like you guys have been watching a lot of Steve-o's old vids.
You guys should try the Coleman Bridge on Rt. 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!
way to try and jump in with your douche baggery..here i will add to your stupidity...

maybe you should go run down the wrong side of the freeway.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Holdin' It Down

MolotovMan has disabled reputation

Theres a sweet ass spot up here in s-field. It's an old quarry thats full of water. You jump off of like a 50 foot cliff into the water. Its the shit, but you can get a tresspassing warning if you go at the wrong time.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:05 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by Natchez
train trussle over the canal, where the train track cross Mt. plesasent road. Its a 20 min walk but its worth it, I used to do it alot when I was a kid, just check the water first
God we were some dumb little bastards, I went out there after wrestling practice in 9th grade with Brian Whitehurst and that was the first time I ever saw anyones shoulder get dislocated.

Directions - Go down KEMPSVILLE RD, RIGHT INFRONT of Greenbriar Christian theres a road called Clearfield AVE. Go down that about a mile till you obviously cross over the railroad tracks. Park ... and its exactly 1 mile from that point until the tressel.

Yall probally already do this, but try tying* the rope on one side of the tressle tuck it underneith and grab it from the other side and jump off, when the rope catches youll swing towards the side you tied it off on.

The water is plenty deep enough ... but if its lowtide youll have to walk to the middle of the tressle, and be a more of a pain and the ass to swim back to shore.

Also if your up for the drive, theres a HUGE rope swing into a lake off Galbush Rd deep in Hickory. Just go down like your going towards NC, its the first rd on the left after the Toll ... As soon as you turn onto it youll go over railroad tracks ... park wherever you can ... walk down the path next to the tracks (youll see the lake and the swing off in the distance). Youll also see the path that cuts into the woods that will take you right to the swing ... and the tree is one big bastard you have to climb up (theres steps)

Last edited by Broke Neck; 09-04-2006 at 09:12 AM.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:22 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

if you wanna take a road trip... head out to lake summersville in west virginia. its about an 11 hour drive or so. you can rent a cabin (more like a house) and a party boat, bring jet skis, and travel the whole lake which is sorrounded by rock faces ranging from 20 to 80 feet. that place is fucking beautiful and fun as shit to jump them cliffs.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:35 AM
Tom

Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom

I'd wear some sort of foot protection if I went out there again. I thin some glass stabbed me in the foot when getting out of the water. Not a big deal, just something I wouldn't mind preventing.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:06 AM
Non Spelling Asshole

Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez

Originally Posted by SlowLS
how high of a jump is it. And check the water to make sure it is deep enough or that there is nothing in it?
its 15 or so feet pending on how high you can climb the trussle, could reach as high as 60-75ft ( please dont try it) the water is deep in the middle but it best to go when the water by the great bridge bridge is really high.

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
God we were some dumb little bastards, I went out there after wrestling practice in 9th grade with Brian Whitehurst and that was the first time I ever saw anyones shoulder get dislocated.

Directions - Go down KEMPSVILLE RD, RIGHT INFRONT of Greenbriar Christian theres a road called Clearfield AVE. Go down that about a mile till you obviously cross over the railroad tracks. Park ... and its exactly 1 mile from that point until the tressel.

Yall probally already do this, but try tying* the rope on one side of the tressle tuck it underneith and grab it from the other side and jump off, when the rope catches youll swing towards the side you tied it off on.

The water is plenty deep enough ... but if its lowtide youll have to walk to the middle of the tressle, and be a more of a pain and the ass to swim back to shore.

Also if your up for the drive, theres a HUGE rope swing into a lake off Galbush Rd deep in Hickory. Just go down like your going towards NC, its the first rd on the left after the Toll ... As soon as you turn onto it youll go over railroad tracks ... park wherever you can ... walk down the path next to the tracks (youll see the lake and the swing off in the distance). Youll also see the path that cuts into the woods that will take you right to the swing ... and the tree is one big bastard you have to climb up (theres steps)

oh the fun times, I almost lost my middle finger there
Old 09-04-2006, 11:11 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Oh shit son. Let me go out and almost cut off my right leg and lose a finger and jump into water that I don't know how deep it is. That would be great!

Quick Reply: Jumping Off Shit and Hopefully Landing in Water