Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Just got my first Car !!

Old 09-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tedskiii has disabled reputation
Default Just got my first Car !!

Just got my first car today, I'm so happy. Finally my search is over ..

1997 Honda Civic.

Not bad for a first car?
Still learning how to drive stick, I have the basics .. Need to learn how to roll the clutch better especially on inclines.

Just tell me what you think. I already got a few plans for it.

I defanitly want to lower it about 1-1.5". Defanitly loosing the wing I'm not really a fan of them. And mabey an exhaust system since I had a decent amount of money left over. Other than that I'll just DD the heck out of it ..

Quick question about the exhaust I plan on buying soon. I'm trying to choose between an Apexi WSII, or Apexi NIOR. I'm guessing they are both very similar? But I'm looking for a low, not ricey and loud sound. Already hear enough of those around here .. But which would be the better buy? Also about how low should I lower my car, I don't want a dangerous hight; just something that looks and performs well. I'm just going to settle for springs for now.

But heres my car !! Nothing special really, came with the wheels, lips, intake, and strut bar.
Attached Thumbnails Just got my first Car !!-img00149-20100911-1829.jpg  

Last edited by Tedskiii; 09-11-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Hi

Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be
Default Re: Just got my first Car !!

IB4SPO
Old 09-11-2010, 05:36 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by Tedskiii

1997 Honda Civic Ex.

Not bad for a first car?
Still learning how to drive stick, I have the basics .. Need to learn how to roll the clutch better especially on inclines.

I defanitly want to lower it about 1-1.5". Defanitly loosing the wing I'm not really a fan of them. And mabey an exhaust system since I had a decent amount of money left over. Other than that I'll just DD the heck out of it ..

Quick question about the exhaust I plan on buying soon. I'm trying to choose between an Apexi WSII, or Apexi NIOR. I'm guessing they are both very similar? But I'm looking for a low, not ricey and loud sound. Already hear enough of those around here .. But which would be the better buy? Also about how low should I lower my car, I don't want a dangerous hight; just something that looks and performs well. I'm just going to settle for springs for now.

But heres my car !! Nothing special really, came with the wheels, lips, intake, and strut bar.
not bad...keep the wing and lower it 2 inches...and learn to drive first...before running around with an exhaust..
Old 09-11-2010, 05:36 PM
®egistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK

not bad, on the car
edit: mah quotin posts too slow (nftuatin beat me to it)
Old 09-11-2010, 05:37 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Find some stock / better wheels and don't go driving it like an asshat
Old 09-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Hi

Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be

you guys are doing it all wrong....
Old 09-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by Tedskiii

1997 Honda Civic Ex.

Not bad for a first car?

Quick question about the exhaust I plan on buying soon. I'm trying to choose between an Apexi WSII, or Apexi NIOR. I'm guessing they are both very similar? But I'm looking for a low, not ricey and loud sound. Already hear enough of those around here .. But which would be the better buy? Also about how low should I lower my car, I don't want a dangerous hight; just something that performs well. I'm just going to settle for springs for now.

Blahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahah
Old 09-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

So you're 16 then?
Old 09-11-2010, 05:39 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by gen2neon
not bad, on the car
edit: mah quotin posts too slow (nftuatin beat me to it)
lmao...i was getting ready to say i beat ya to it...
Old 09-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
So you're 16 then?
If true he joined this site when he was 14.Dont it say in the rules when you joined you have to be 18.........?........ Or get your parents permission lololollolololo

Hey sung did you get a permission slip from this kids parents?

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 09-11-2010 at 05:42 PM.

Quick Reply: Just got my first Car !!