Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Just had Lasik Friday

Old 04-15-2008, 02:58 AM
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Just had Lasik Friday

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
They diagnosed that dick pimple pretty easy/quick though didn't they?
Not really. It took two doctors to determine it was a zit.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:26 AM
Gas Killer

dizz81 will become famous soon enough

^^ LOL..

To the OP

Do you have problems with light now? I know 2 people that had this done and they're eyes are now extremely sensitive to light.. They have to wear sunglasses most times because it gets painfull sometimes..
Old 04-17-2008, 03:29 PM
Love the Lord

USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT

Originally Posted by WillSol
If you're military why didn't you just have the military do it??

I'm going on the Air Force's list... we have some of the best in the U.S. for our pilots.
Wright-Patt in Ohio is my number one choice!
I've been on the Navy list for Portsmouth Naval for a little over 7 months but the wait is to long. I'm going to Ghana for Jungle Warfight School in May, and I wanted to get it done before that. I went to Morocco IN 06 and the sand storms sucked and doing everything with glasses sucked. I didn't want to re-live it so I got it done, 20/15 right now Well worth it!

Plus the Navy does PRK which is the little micro-knife and I think the recovery time is longer.

On the side note. I got 3 coupons from Lasik Plus for $100 off the total price. One coupon per patient and its only good if you get you get the procedure done by October 13, 2008. If you want a coupon just pm me and we can arrange something.

Last edited by USMCMotorT; 04-17-2008 at 03:33 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:44 AM
Registered Member

Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts

PRK at AVI in Williamsburg. Cost $1800/eye and I'm still seeing 20/15. Just had another flight physical this past week.
Felt like I had a bucket of sand in my eyes for the first week, but some steroid drops helped for that.
Occasional dry eye, but no more halos at night.