Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

just moved back to the area

Old 09-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jspec94lude has a spectacular aura aboutjspec94lude has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: just moved back to the area

hey i try , drunk typing is tough!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 05:00 PM
Patrón

J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
Now hold on mr. Florida- your posts are hard to read, but I think the guy with the donks and pistolwhips had the hardest to read posts of all time.
hesorite.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:28 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by jspec94lude
and fast as in prelude fastest e.t. 13.4 at 110on a 75 shot and street tires 17x7.5 205-40-17
put that motor in the red eg and itb'd it and 150 direct port 11.8 on 205-50-15 mickey drag radials (shot input shaft out of side of tranny on 3rd run) kept it on the street after that
ek hatch h2b f20b ctr tranny all motor 13.1 at 106 on bfg drag radials and on a 75 shot and mickey dr's 12.5 at 111
stock usdm gsr swap in a green eg hatch 12.9 at 108 on mickey et streets 205-50-15 and single nozzle 125 shot (rings did'nt last lon and it was loading cylinder 1 and 2 ) open diff and 2.02 60 foot
integra 14.1 at 96 on 13" lenso's and m&h slicks all motor ls-vtec with 2 12's and extra battery in the back
eg hatch with built and boosted d16z6 with greddy 16g kit 12.2 at 111 on the same slicks
these are just my cars a couple of my friends and customers have rediculous shit my buddy doc (dave) had the worlds fastest 6 speed gto untill he went with a built th-400 and my buddy rob who has a turbo 04 cobra that lays down 1138 wheel and my buddy blakewho has a civic with a k24k20 boosted eg that lays down 612 on 93 octane pump gas
so what i can't type a complete sentence or puntuate shit
I am pretty well known on tamparacing.com forums and have a good rep and hope to get that here . i was on here back in 04 when it was dragva and i was pretty much a noob
keep in mind all my cars have been my only car and daily drivers If i broke them at gainesville track or street racing i had to get towed home

AND THANKS FOR THE WARM MOTHER FUCKING WELCOME BACK TO VIRGINIA YA ASSHOLES!!!!
no one cares, jump off a cliff faggot.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:51 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by Twenty5psi

Hey OP, you have fucked up grammar, and ima let you finish, but bos2394 has the worst grammar of all time!
i lost sooo fucking bad
Old 09-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Registered Member

jspec94lude has a spectacular aura aboutjspec94lude has a spectacular aura about

Wow , talk about straight asshole status . Damn people. Boost box thats tough internet talk , I'll leave it alone because people seem to have a bad memory lapse when there standing there in front of you. I'm just sayin.....................
Old 09-22-2009, 02:11 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Wow , talk about straight asshole status . Damn people. Boost box thats tough internet talk , I'll leave it alone because people seem to have a bad memory lapse when there standing there in front of you. I'm just sayin.....................

I remember everything and dont edit my posts so you can quote me on them, And I will remember it when standing in front of anyone.

But ike others have said. Dont take anything serious on this forum and youll be ok.

Got it faggot?
Old 09-22-2009, 02:15 PM
Registered Member

keep calling me a faggot i mite take it seriously and pull your pants down and fuck ya......... How would your pride feel if u literelly got fucked in the middle of a parking lot. Care to take that chance , cause a gut feeling tells me you have a pretty mouth boy LOL!!!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 02:16 PM
NAZI mod

keep calling me a faggot i mike take it seriously and pull your pants down and fuck ya......... How would your pride feel if u literelly got fucked in the middle of a parking lot. Idk i've been to prison for drugs and street racing and eluding back in 2003. Care to take that chance ???? LOL!!!!!
I knew you were gay.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:19 PM
Registered Member

i changed that too much personal info and damnit its still there LOL!!! i might i might not , u wanna find out the hard way ... NAh that was a serious question around the shop . If you were going to fight someone and they said after i fuck u up i'm gonna fuck you ,, would u take that chance he can really scrap????? answer me that one
Old 09-22-2009, 02:23 PM
NAZI mod

i changed that too much personal info and damnit its still there LOL!!! i might i might not , u wanna find out the hard way ... NAh that was a serious question around the shop . If you were going to fight someone and they said after i fuck u up i'm gonna fuck you ,, would u take that chance he can really scrap????? answer me that one
If my life or my anal integrity depends on it, I will fight dirty. I'd rip his god damn balls off.

Quick Reply: just moved back to the area