Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

just saw my shit leave on the flat bed...

Old 04-18-2003, 11:46 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AztecRcr is an unknown quantity at this point

aight man sounds like a plan...we took this shit way off topic. pero me vale madre.
Old 04-18-2003, 01:42 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

i know the feeling of a fried clutch but i was stupid enough to drive it from dinwiddie to winsor. driving 20mph for 3 hours all by urself while praying ur car doesnt stop, can get REALLY BORING.
Old 04-19-2003, 02:06 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Honda-S2000
i know the feeling of a fried clutch but i was stupid enough to drive it from dinwiddie to winsor. driving 20mph for 3 hours all by urself while praying ur car doesnt stop, can get REALLY BORING.
damn man that sucks ass. i drove it 20mph from the witchduck exit all the way to independance blvd. luckily i got green lights all the way there.
but now it sucks even more. i've had the new clutch for a week now and i'm still breaking it in. i haven't gone vtec since then. but my gas mileage has improved greatly!!
Old 04-19-2003, 02:42 PM
Ravishing

Skeletor Skeletor Skeletor

Originally posted by T61
i shed a tear when i saw my festiva on the flatbed.. ::emo moment::

and i'm aztec too man.. we oughta get up and throw a powwow and chant in a teepee or somethin'.. it'll be hott
Powwow's kick ass. I'll throw in some Saponi flava!!!
Old 04-19-2003, 02:54 PM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

Yeah so uh......you guys are in your own little world. Go dance around a fire and share your comments.

Oh....yeah....what greaser also.
Old 04-20-2003, 01:39 PM
Banned

SlidingS-10 is an unknown quantity at this point

dude you havnt ever been so bored as driveing 25 from currituck nc to portsmouth ...... i was at my brothers house started down the drive around 6pm to head home.... nailed the gass and *BOOM* clank..... looked and the temp shot up to 230 real fast through it in rev and flew into the drive way ....... damn thing riped the bolts out of the balancer and through the main drive pully into the lower water hose...... pached the hose up by cuting it shorter and puting it back on .... stuck some over sized boltes through the balanced and started it back up ..... only to find the pully wobling its ass off..... scared as hell it was guna through it agean but knowing i had work the next morning off i headed for portsmouth at 1030...... about 3hrs l8er i got home talk about a boring ride in the middle of no where with a fucked up pully ..... any ways it made it back and ended up needing a balancer hose puller from where it hit the crosmember and a poowerstearing pump from when it bounced off that ...... stupid pressed on pullys...

"spagetti or whatever factory " are you guys talking about the one in norfolk...? if so what is it called now and when is the dance floor sapose to be built i need to go check that out....
Old 04-20-2003, 05:03 PM
Banned

Originally posted by SlidingS-10

"spagetti or whatever factory " are you guys talking about the one in norfolk...? if so what is it called now and when is the dance floor sapose to be built i need to go check that out....
yeah i want to know that too...i'll most definetly check that place out when it's done.
Old 04-20-2003, 05:08 PM
Banned

SlidingS-10 is an unknown quantity at this point

shit a bunch of us could meat up there
Old 04-20-2003, 10:35 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

vamanos sietate por favor puedo ir al bano se me olvido

that's all i got out of 5 years of spanish class..
i'm reppin' the illinois azteks (not the pontiac's, btw)

Originally posted by C Rich
Powwow's kick ass. I'll throw in some Saponi flava!!!
i don't know what a saponi is but fuckin' rock on man
Old 04-20-2003, 11:12 PM
WS6
www.autocross.us

WS6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was happy when I saw my car on the flat bed. It was on it's way to the exhaust shop to have the custom y-pipe made and the rest of the 3" exhaust welded on.

Quick Reply: just saw my shit leave on the flat bed...