Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Just want everyone's opinion...

Old 01-14-2004, 07:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aquavit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mlevine98
Yeah, I kinda liked it that way, but youre not the first to mention it. I will reduce the lighting effects on it. Thanks!!
no problem, it'd be hot cept it gives you a headache
Old 01-14-2004, 07:58 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Aquavit
no problem, it'd be hot cept it gives you a headache
Just fixed it seconds ago, alot easier on the eyes....ill score some effects on it when the site is done. Thanks!
Old 01-14-2004, 08:05 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

splash page:

Ditch that weak-ass wannabe graffiti font. nothing yells "poser" like fake graff. If you guys can't write it for yourself, you've got no business trying to use it. The rainbow ain't helping either.

Also, do something about the "enter our world" text. It looks like shit. The text needs to be done on a black matting so when you make the transparency, it dithers better.

main site:

Figure out a font and stick with it. There are like, 4 different ones going on at once, and it makes it look cluttered as all hell. Rule of thumb is no more than two fonts, not counting variations. The "site menu" and "site news" fonts gotta go. It looks like ass. Choose a different font for the site navigation: or at least find a way to dither it so it doesn't look like ass.

Same goes for the color choices: I personally am not a fan of black backgrounds, and it doesn't help that you have the main text in grey. There are way too many colors going on for the text: the red in the links, the grey for the text, the purple for the headers, the yellow for the links.

I just clicked on the "bylaws" and christ have mercy there's way too much going on. Same as before, lower the number of color used. Actually, that goes for all the other sections too. It looks like you just discovered the hexadecimal color values for shit and was dying to try it out.

It looks like someone ass-fucked a rainbow, and it's bleeding out onto your text.

In general, the layout is workable, you just have no real color scheme going on. Figure out what the primary colors are going to be, and work around that.
Old 01-14-2004, 08:15 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by soulDistortion
splash page:

Ditch that weak-ass wannabe graffiti font. nothing yells "poser" like fake graff. The rainbow ain't helping either.

Also, do something about the "enter our world" text. It looks like shit. The text needs to be done on a black matting so when you make the transparency, it dithers better.

main site:

Figure out a font and stick with it. There are like, 4 different ones going on at once, and it makes it look cluttered as all hell. Rule of thumb is no more than two fonts, not counting variations. The "site menu" and "site news" fonts gotta go. It looks like ass. Choose a different font for the site navigation: or at least find a way to dither it so it doesn't look like ass.

Same goes for the color choices: I personally am not a fan of black backgrounds, and it doesn't help that you have the main text in grey. There are way too many colors going on for the text: the red in the links, the grey for the text, the purple for the headers, the yellow for the links.

I just clicked on the "bylaws" and christ have mercy there's way too much going on. Same as before, lower the number of color used. Actually, that goes for all the other sections too. It looks like you just discovered the hexadecimal color values for shit and was dying to try it out.

In general, the layout is workable, you just have no real color scheme going on. Figure out what the primary colors are going to be, and work around that.
Soul.......That was exactly the type of criticism i was looking for!! That was great! I see what you mean about all that. Time to get out the drawing board Thanks man, I think ill work on that next!
Old 01-14-2004, 08:37 PM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

who the fuck drives a hyundai and what kinda of "hyundai" is it. that's my territory here! fuckers.

just kidding. shit is hard on my eyes.....clearer fonts and yeah some basic color scheme would help me from having a siezure.

but really i'm curious abuot what kinda hyundai is it, nice to meet hyunda people....a week or 2 ago i met guy with an auto white tib that looked to be in the works of being rice, i myself didn't like the guys attitude, didnt' seem too nice like he was " too cool"
Old 01-14-2004, 08:47 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Originally posted by TibNRice
who the fuck drives a hyundai and what kinda of "hyundai" is it. that's my territory here! fuckers.

just kidding. shit is hard on my eyes.....clearer fonts and yeah some basic color scheme would help me from having a siezure.

but really i'm curious abuot what kinda hyundai is it, nice to meet hyunda people....a week or 2 ago i met guy with an auto white tib that looked to be in the works of being rice, i myself didn't like the guys attitude, didnt' seem too nice like he was " too cool"
Its a 2001 Tiberon. I need to get a updated list of his mods......but ill post the old list here, well maybe not a list, but ya know...

ENVADOR BODY KIT
EURO LIGHTS
V4 16 VALVE,W/STAGE 1 CHEAP
RAM AIR
PERFORMANCE EXAHAUST
4-2-1 HEADERS
CUSTOM SEAT COVERS
1200 AMP
2 12’ PUNCH
COMP. BOX
15 IN RIMS

oh, here, i have a pic

Last edited by Ghostrider; 01-14-2004 at 08:53 PM.
Old 01-16-2004, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

oh my god, ax the yellow highlights.
Old 01-16-2004, 01:38 PM
missed....

Cell Cell

not allowing right click is stupid, there is a very simple way of getting around that.
Old 01-16-2004, 02:05 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Originally posted by cell
not allowing right click is stupid, there is a very simple way of getting around that.
Ya, i know......but youre average person doesent so I figured what the hell.
Old 04-26-2004, 07:16 AM
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668
Default Re: Just want everyone's opinion...

they make a v4??

Quick Reply: Just want everyone's opinion...